THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
I want to start a Zoom chat
I want to start a Zoom chat
Sup, guys and gals. So, I'd love to one day chat with those willing to log in to a zoom call one day and just chat and get to meet you. I recently read someone's post here and it motivated me to reach out. I know it's a completely different experience, but I feel we should give it a shot. We'll see where it goes from there. I'll host the call. I'm thinking this Sunday evening (Central time).
What do you all say?
What do you all say?
Life can hold you down when you’re not looking up
-
TomHappyHippy
- Newbie
- Posts: 25
- Joined: Tue Apr 09, 2019 8:12 am
- Location: UK
- Gender:
Re: I want to start a Zoom chat
Hi Grunge
Sounds like a plan
I'm in the UK
though so would need to know the equivalent London standard time for the zoom meeting.
Would be great to chat.
Best wishes
Tom
Sounds like a plan
I'm in the UK
Would be great to chat.
Best wishes
Tom
Re: I want to start a Zoom chat
Hey, Tom. Awesome. Looks like you're 6hrs ahead of my time. It's currently 1:50pm here. Let me know what day works for you. This coming Sunday is Father's day, so i dont know if I'll be available, but i'm willing to try any day Thursday-Saturday as well. Maybe 9pm, you're time? Let me know.
Life can hold you down when you’re not looking up
-
TomHappyHippy
- Newbie
- Posts: 25
- Joined: Tue Apr 09, 2019 8:12 am
- Location: UK
- Gender:
Re: I want to start a Zoom chat
Hi Grunge
Great news
Saturday at 9pm is good for me. Hope it's good for you.
In the past I had some zoom calls with a girl from this forum named Brianna which went well.
It will be good to talk and share experiences and ideas.
Abit of empathy goes along way.
Have a great evening
Best wishes
Tom
Great news
Saturday at 9pm is good for me. Hope it's good for you.
In the past I had some zoom calls with a girl from this forum named Brianna which went well.
It will be good to talk and share experiences and ideas.
Abit of empathy goes along way.
Have a great evening
Best wishes
Tom
Re: I want to start a Zoom chat
Perfect. Saturday (tomorrow) at 9pm your time. I'll message you the info later. I might put the info here on this post as well, in case anyone wants to join.
Life can hold you down when you’re not looking up
-
TomHappyHippy
- Newbie
- Posts: 25
- Joined: Tue Apr 09, 2019 8:12 am
- Location: UK
- Gender:
Re: I want to start a Zoom chat
Could you put the zoom info here on this post, my personal messages don't seem to arrive sometimes.
Re: I want to start a Zoom chat
Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/9648344343?pw ... Q5SEl2QT09
Meeting ID: 964 834 4343
Passcode: hYH8Ut
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/9648344343?pw ... Q5SEl2QT09
Meeting ID: 964 834 4343
Passcode: hYH8Ut
Life can hold you down when you’re not looking up
-
TomHappyHippy
- Newbie
- Posts: 25
- Joined: Tue Apr 09, 2019 8:12 am
- Location: UK
- Gender:
Re: I want to start a Zoom chat
Hi Grunge
Great to talk to you, a very inspiring talk.
Let's do this again next week.
Message me on WhatsApp if you like.
Have a great day.
Best wishes
Tom
Great to talk to you, a very inspiring talk.
Let's do this again next week.
Message me on WhatsApp if you like.
Have a great day.
Best wishes
Tom
Re: I want to start a Zoom chat
Good chat, Tom. It was nice meeting you. Yes, I agree, let's try and do another chat soon. Hopefully others will wanna join.
Life can hold you down when you’re not looking up
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.