THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Bad Breath from Lungs

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
IAMFrustrated
Junior
Posts: 74
Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:59 pm
Gender:

Bad Breath from Lungs

Post by IAMFrustrated »

I do not know if my nosal bad breath is a sign of some lungs disorder but I have always plagum in my throat and chest

I have had several time x-rays but nothing showed.

Please read the this and share your idea

Thanks

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/1367758?guccounter=1
Sinus surgery 2016 & 2017 (I have allergies at work place)
Tonsilactomy 2017
H. Pylori treatment
Candida diet 5 to 6 months
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗