Page 1 of 1
Reactions worst during a course of antibiotics?
Posted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:24 pm
by christina
I have patm which is much worst than just bb. Basically i dont have to say anything to get reactions which are usually loud coughs and nose-rubbing. I still don't have a diagnosis of what i have thats causing my symptoms.
I want to know has anyone gone through reactions increasing during taking antibiotics?
Re: Reactions worst during a course of antibiotics?
Posted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:27 pm
by christina
The antibiotics im taking is amox-clav 500mg
Im on my 5th day i think. I have to take them for 5 more days. Welp
Re: Reactions worst during a course of antibiotics?
Posted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:08 pm
by Saafir99
christina wrote: Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:24 pm
I have patm which is much worst than just bb. Basically i dont have to say anything to get reactions which are usually loud coughs and nose-rubbing. I still don't have a diagnosis of what i have thats causing my symptoms.
I want to know has anyone gone through reactions increasing during taking antibiotics?
How you get reactions when your mouth is closed? Dont you have nasal bb or body odor??
Re: Reactions worst during a course of antibiotics?
Posted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:10 pm
by zneb
Saafir99 wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:08 pm
christina wrote: Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:24 pm
I have patm which is much worst than just bb. Basically i dont have to say anything to get reactions which are usually loud coughs and nose-rubbing. I still don't have a diagnosis of what i have thats causing my symptoms.
I want to know has anyone gone through reactions increasing during taking antibiotics?
How you get reactions when your mouth is closed? Dont you have nasal bb or body odor??
There are worse condition than BB, called PATM
https://www.medhelp.org/posts/People-Al ... 5?page=121
Some people say that PATM, BB, BO are closed related
Re: Reactions worst during a course of antibiotics?
Posted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:42 pm
by IAMFrustrated
How do you know you have patm or is there any test to do ?
Re: Reactions worst during a course of antibiotics?
Posted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 5:28 pm
by Saafir99
I think its just the smell that iritate people. I dont believe human body release "radiation" or stuff that people are allergic to. Some people suffer from leaky gas witch is similar to b.o so basically the gas is leaking without him knowing and stuff like that. if you are getting those "allergic" reactions it is because of smell and maybe you dont know where the smell is located. So please focus on real thing how to get rif of the odor.I sincerely believe that God created solution to evry one of us so lets focus on the right thing and work toward it.
Re: Reactions worst during a course of antibiotics?
Posted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:27 pm
by winter
Are you sure you don't have nasal BB or BO?
Re: Reactions worst during a course of antibiotics?
Posted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:06 pm
by christina
IAMFrustrated wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:42 pm
How do you know you have patm or is there any test to do ?
Patm is just a description of symptoms. Its not a medical term. Ppl with it use ir when you dont have a diagnosis. Unfortunately i havent gotten one. I explained what's patm in the original post
Re: Reactions worst during a course of antibiotics?
Posted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:12 pm
by christina
Saafir99 wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 5:28 pm
I think its just the smell that iritate people. I dont believe human body release "radiation" or stuff that people are allergic to. Some people suffer from leaky gas witch is similar to b.o so basically the gas is leaking without him knowing and stuff like that. if you are getting those "allergic" reactions it is because of smell and maybe you dont know where the smell is located. So please focus on real thing how to get rif of the odor.I sincerely believe that God created solution to evry one of us so lets focus on the right thing and work toward it.
Yeah a good amount of patm sufferers are crazy or have gone crazy. Idk what i have so far. Ingesting bifidus probiotics reduces my reactions from afar. The more i take the better the results but doesnt do much up close. Eating aloooot of coconut oil helped for like a week
And going swimming in a swimming pool takes away all my symptoms for approximately 5 hrs. I don't think i have b.o but something internal but its coming thru my skin n i can't smell it?? Sigh
Re: Reactions worst during a course of antibiotics?
Posted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:18 pm
by christina
winter wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:27 pm
Are you sure you don't have nasal BB or BO?
I explained what i think i could have in the post above. I think i might have tmau but idk. I got gastritis not too long ago so my stomach would hurt or feel weird almost everyday but since taking the antibiotics im on rn my stomach feels much better but now i get much more reactions. So ive kindve ruled out h.pylori
Re: Reactions worst during a course of antibiotics?
Posted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:26 am
by Saafir99
patm is just anothers sufferers speculation who dont know he smell but i think its far from reality. And most b.o or nasal bb sufferers dont smell they own odor. However i hope you guys best peace.
Re: Reactions worst during a course of antibiotics?
Posted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:11 pm
by winter
christina wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:18 pm
winter wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:27 pm
Are you sure you don't have nasal BB or BO?
I explained what i think i could have in the post above. I think i might have tmau but idk. I got gastritis not too long ago so my stomach would hurt or feel weird almost everyday but since taking the antibiotics im on rn my stomach feels much better but now i get much more reactions. So ive kindve ruled out h.pylori
Have you tried the bleach method? There was a popular thread about it. If swimming helps you, you might want to check that out.
Re: Reactions worst during a course of antibiotics?
Posted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:50 pm
by christina
winter wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:11 pm
christina wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:18 pm
winter wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:27 pm
Are you sure you don't have nasal BB or BO?
I explained what i think i could have in the post above. I think i might have tmau but idk. I got gastritis not too long ago so my stomach would hurt or feel weird almost everyday but since taking the antibiotics im on rn my stomach feels much better but now i get much more reactions. So ive kindve ruled out h.pylori
Have you tried the bleach method? There was a popular thread about it. If swimming helps you, you might want to check that out.
Yes i have and it didn't help at all. One thing that did for a lil while was ingesting anti-microbial solution thats for cleaning your hands but it eventually gave me borderline pneumonia later. I dont recommend either
Re: Reactions worst during a course of antibiotics?
Posted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:58 pm
by christina
Saafir99 wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:26 am
patm is just anothers sufferers speculation who dont know he smell but i think its far from reality. And most b.o or nasal bb sufferers dont smell they own odor. However i hope you guys best peace.
Its not a delusion for i think most patm sufferers. What i meant by "gone crazy" is the ppl still have a medical problem but they become extra paranoid that its worst than it is. Like someone can smell you thru a phonecall. I believed that for a while. With patm ppl meters away react so you can begin to feel your reach has no bounds. I wouldn't wish patm on anyone. I wish i just had bb at least lmaoo. Id just be myself being quiet and living my life a lil more freely. Anyway thanks for the well wishes
Re: Reactions worst during a course of antibiotics?
Posted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:56 pm
by Saafir99
christina wrote: Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:58 pm
Saafir99 wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:26 am
patm is just anothers sufferers speculation who dont know he smell but i think its far from reality. And most b.o or nasal bb sufferers dont smell they own odor. However i hope you guys best peace.
Its not a delusion for i think most patm sufferers. What i meant by "gone crazy" is the ppl still have a medical problem but they become extra paranoid that its worst than it is. Like someone can smell you thru a phonecall. I believed that for a while. With patm ppl meters away react so you can begin to feel your reach has no bounds. I wouldn't wish patm on anyone. I wish i just had bb at least lmaoo. Id just be myself being quiet and living my life a lil more freely. Anyway thanks for the well wishes
If that patm non sense is really true have you ever seen someone without bb. Nasal bb or b.o and people is complaining that "he is releasisng something that im allergic to" or have you yourself seen people you are allergic to

? See, its no its the odor that iritate people. So focus on real thing and you will one day find your solution Gods willing. Dear sister believe in Allah and read the qur'an i promise you will get light in your life! I got my breakthrough long time ago im just here to help my fellow bb sufferers.