Page 1 of 1

Tung Gel

Posted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:36 pm
by IAMFrustrated
Last week I bought Tung Gel and I can say it is a temporary BB solution but I could not find any side effects or review on Internet.

Does anyone already used it or knows about long term uses side effects?

Re: Tung Gel

Posted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:21 pm
by winter
Do you have nasal BB? Reliable feedback?

Re: Tung Gel

Posted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:37 pm
by IAMFrustrated
Yes I have

Re: Tung Gel

Posted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:02 pm
by winter
IAMFrustrated wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:37 pm Yes I have
Have you tried zinc supplement / gargling with zinc solution (crush zinc tablets and mix them with water)?

I think the zinc tablet method doesn't work for me. Wondering if I should try Tung gel.

Re: Tung Gel

Posted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:15 pm
by IAMFrustrated
I have tried zink supplyment 20 mg with vit c 2000 per day but not gargling.

I have had several saliva test for bad bacteria but nothing showed but when I am using anti bacteria suppliment it reduces my BB

Re: Tung Gel

Posted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:20 pm
by winter
IAMFrustrated wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:15 pm I have tried zink supplyment 20 mg with vit c 2000 per day but not gargling.

I have had several saliva test for bad bacteria but nothing showed but when I am using anti bacteria suppliment it reduces my BB
I think antibiotics doesn't really affect my BB. Food and maybe my period affect it.

Hmm... maybe I should try Tung gel too. I would be happy even if it's only a temporary solution. At least it can tide me over special occasions.

Re: Tung Gel

Posted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:28 pm
by IAMFrustrated
Have you tested for H. Pylori?

Re: Tung Gel

Posted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:57 pm
by winter
IAMFrustrated wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:28 pm Have you tested for H. Pylori?
Yes.

I had taken a combination of 2 antibiotics that were meant for H. Pylori infection a few months before any test was done.

1st test was negative.

2nd test 2 years later was positive.

3rd test 1 month after 2nd test was negative.

4th test another half a year later was negative.

All the tests weren't really conducted properly, but I was advised that H Pylori was unlikely to be the cause already.