THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Watermelon diet
Watermelon diet
Has anyone tried watermelon diet? Eat and drink only watermelon? I think this is promising.
Re: Watermelon diet
I did this diet and my breath got worst. I was working went I did it. When people asked me something and when I started to speak they will back off and walk away very fast. The worst mistake I ever make never again. I ate fruit only and became very gassy and I couldn't hold my fart in. I was passing very smelly gas without knowing it. Because of all the sugar/glucose that was fermenting in my gut. When I stopped to eat fruitarian my flatulence stopped also.
You can try it you never know, maybe it will work for you.
I notice if I eat some sugar free candy of use toothpaste that contain sweet/xylitol or menthol my breath get worst. Now my breath is mild. I hope that it will heal completely.
You can try it you never know, maybe it will work for you.
I notice if I eat some sugar free candy of use toothpaste that contain sweet/xylitol or menthol my breath get worst. Now my breath is mild. I hope that it will heal completely.
-
StillHoping
- Sheriff
- Posts: 431
- Joined: Tue May 21, 2013 4:29 am
- Location: Calgary, AB
Re: Watermelon diet
I havent done watermelon specifically, but I did do a fruit diet. And just like Patience, mine also got significantly worse. Sugar is extremely bad for BB and it looks like that includes even natural sugars like fruit/ syrup. I try to avoid sugars as much as possible, I allow myself to have a couple of apples every few weeks, and thats it.
2012: Wisdoms remov
2015: Tonsils+adenoids remov
2017: TMAU1 & 2 Negative
2019: Internal biopsies normal
2019: Completed SIBO treatment
2020: DigEnzymes help but side effects
+ low fodmap/GERD diet also help
2015: Tonsils+adenoids remov
2017: TMAU1 & 2 Negative
2019: Internal biopsies normal
2019: Completed SIBO treatment
2020: DigEnzymes help but side effects
+ low fodmap/GERD diet also help
Re: Watermelon diet
I think that like some member in this forum who shifted his diet to juicing, he also experienced bb getting worse. I believe this is to be expected. It took him 5 months before he became bb free. Although he took many kinds of fruits and vegetables. You can check him in his topic "juicing."Patiencee wrote: Thu Nov 22, 2018 9:12 pm I did this diet and my breath got worst. I was working went I did it. When people asked me something and when I started to speak they will back off and walk away very fast. The worst mistake I ever make never again. I ate fruit only and became very gassy and I couldn't hold my fart in. I was passing very smelly gas without knowing it. Because of all the sugar/glucose that was fermenting in my gut. When I stopped to eat fruitarian my flatulence stopped also.
You can try it you never know, maybe it will work for you.
I notice if I eat some sugar free candy of use toothpaste that contain sweet/xylitol or menthol my breath get worst. Now my breath is mild. I hope that it will heal completely.
Re: Watermelon diet
Hi,Ricky wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:40 am Has anyone tried watermelon diet? Eat and drink only watermelon? I think this is promising.
Water melons are extremely high in sugar I personally would advise against it as you will not be getting a balanced diet.
Re: Watermelon diet
Hi Sue...Sue2018 wrote: Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:48 am Hi,
Water melons are extremely high in sugar I personally would advise against it as you will not be getting a balanced diet.
I saw your post about your tonsil are smell. have you considered to do tonsilectomy ?
I have smell tonsil too and considering tonsilectomy next year
thnx
Re: Watermelon diet
zneb wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:26 amHi Sue...Sue2018 wrote: Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:48 am Hi,
Water melons are extremely high in sugar I personally would advise against it as you will not be getting a balanced diet.
I saw your post about your tonsil are smell. have you considered to do tonsilectomy ?
I have smell tonsil too and considering tonsilectomy next year
thnx
Hi zneb,
Yes I did get tonsillectomy in August and it was definitely the best thing. The recovery is painful and very difficult!! I have an extremely high pain threshold and I can say I managed ok because I was prepared. But for the light hearted it can be unbearable. Read up about tonsillectomy, others experiences, things you should and shouldn’t do everything! And like me expect the worst and you’ll be pleasantly surprised if it’s not that bad after all lol
If you need any advice ask away!
All the best!
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.