Tonsillectomy (no bb for now, need your advice)
Posted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:08 pm
I had tonsillectomy 8 days ago. My tonsils were big with crypts but as long as im aware of I didn't ever have tonsil stones or my tonsils smelled bad when I touched them. Doctor prescribed be antibiotics which I finished the course just today.
The past week although it was painful and I hardly scrubbed the front part of my tongue morning and evening, IT WAS THE 2ND TIME IN MY LIFE I FELT SO FRESH FOR THE WHOLE WEEK (1st time it was with lufenuron 6 years ago). My tongue is white but when i touch it with my finger there is no smell, even though I am eating every day dairy (greek yoghurt) and ice cream. Even at night just before I brush my teeth there is no smell and no morning breath. Only the other day I had a slight vinegar smell at the back of my tongue but I think it was because of LPR as I was eating and laying all day.
I am very very happy to experience this and I really wish this can last. However, as I read previous posts about tonsillectomy.. this is probably the antibiotics effect.. I am certain that my breath is caused due to bacteria and I feel its a lifetime opportunity on how I preserve it from now on..
I am thinking of starting prebiotics & probiotics in 2-3 days when I will be more comfortable with swallowing. In regards to diet only no sugar & dairy..
What do you think?? I don't want to mess it up...
The past week although it was painful and I hardly scrubbed the front part of my tongue morning and evening, IT WAS THE 2ND TIME IN MY LIFE I FELT SO FRESH FOR THE WHOLE WEEK (1st time it was with lufenuron 6 years ago). My tongue is white but when i touch it with my finger there is no smell, even though I am eating every day dairy (greek yoghurt) and ice cream. Even at night just before I brush my teeth there is no smell and no morning breath. Only the other day I had a slight vinegar smell at the back of my tongue but I think it was because of LPR as I was eating and laying all day.
I am very very happy to experience this and I really wish this can last. However, as I read previous posts about tonsillectomy.. this is probably the antibiotics effect.. I am certain that my breath is caused due to bacteria and I feel its a lifetime opportunity on how I preserve it from now on..
I am thinking of starting prebiotics & probiotics in 2-3 days when I will be more comfortable with swallowing. In regards to diet only no sugar & dairy..
What do you think?? I don't want to mess it up...