Hello everyone
New to this forum. You can all guess why I'm here. I've tried various treatments from gut investigations, to endoscopies ect. I've had 80% of my tonsils Lasered out, a deviated septum straightened. And my issue remains. I feel like my halitosis issue is coming from my tounge coat. In the mornings I scrape my tounge after brushing and it is usually yellow. Also I have notice during physical activities or just a lot of walking my tounge returns to yellow. I have to scrape a few times during the day, esp after eating anything sugary. Should a normal tounge be completely clear and pink? I'm really not sure where to proceed now, it's been 5 years and it is really giving me issues such as anxiety ect.
Any recommendations on how or what could be causing this yellow tounge would be really appreciated. I also find im bloated/gassy/burp a lot after meals. I suspect it could be acid reflux, mouth breathing at night or post nasal drip? I'd appreciate if some light could be shed on what's causing all this.
Thanks a lot
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Bad breath, 5years running, please help
Re: Bad breath, 5years running, please help
friend ... have you reviewed the other topics looking for a solution?
Re: Bad breath, 5years running, please help
You have some sort of bacterial or fungal overgrowth. I would start by experimenting with different diets and trying out different antimicrobial supplements.
-
jacksparrow222
- Total Newbie
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 2:01 pm
Re: Bad breath, 5years running, please help
Hey, check my thread out, hopefully it can help you too. I barely have bad breath now, which is unimaginable when I just started to my diet program Goodluck!
Re: Bad breath, 5years running, please help
hi,
Could your yellow tongue come from a bacterial or fungus growth, the other possibility could be a gallbladder or liver malfunction. I would advise you to go to your local GP and get these possibilities checked.Try and drinking more water and try to reduce your sugar intake because i know from experience it causes BB. I have become vegan and it has changed my life. You have to work on yourself to find a cure.
I wish you the best.
Sky
Could your yellow tongue come from a bacterial or fungus growth, the other possibility could be a gallbladder or liver malfunction. I would advise you to go to your local GP and get these possibilities checked.Try and drinking more water and try to reduce your sugar intake because i know from experience it causes BB. I have become vegan and it has changed my life. You have to work on yourself to find a cure.
I wish you the best.
Sky
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.