THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Has anyone cured their post nasal drip?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Hannah889
Total Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:17 pm
Gender:

Has anyone cured their post nasal drip?

Post by Hannah889 »

Hi everyone,

This question is for pnd suffers! So I've basically had pnd all my life, always have phlegm in the back of my throat and this forum has taught me that it's not normal like I thought it was, and may probably be the cause of my bb.

I was doing some research and just got overwhelmed by all the ways to treat it! Has anyone cured their pnd, and if so, what works best?

I'd rather not use a sinus rinse kit bc I worry about the water being sterile enough and as soon as I read about the poor woman who had bacteria eat her brain after using a neti pot I was out (I know this was a really rare and extreme case but I'd rather not risk it 😂)

I'm open to anything else though, and if a sinus rinse has cured a lot of you pnd suffers then I may be willing haha.

Tia!
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗