Page 1 of 1

bad breath looking for love

Posted: Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:28 am
by love
O:)

Re: bad breath looking for love

Posted: Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:48 am
by love
I know how you feel, only bad breath sufferers know how frustrating it is. Most people think it's a lack of hygiene but it is not and I understand why because that's what I thought too until I became a bad breath sufferer. I'm a clean person I brush my teeth and I clean my tongue I never had bad breath until I took antibiotics. Antibiotics kills bad bacteria and unfortunately good bacteria too I didn't know that. Now I'm taking probiotics. I am a good looking, cool, down to earth guy, girls sometimes approach me but I don't talk to them much they think I am arrogant but I am not it's just I have bad breath sometimes. Does that happen to you girls and guys sometimes?

Re: bad breath looking for love

Posted: Tue Jan 01, 2019 6:11 pm
by Nami
I feel you bro most people think that I am an arrogant person because I don't usually talk to them even they tried I always turned my back not them knowing that I always wanted to talk and have fun with them. I am also taking probiotics right now it somehow helps.

Re: bad breath looking for love

Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2019 3:53 pm
by winter
Nami wrote: Tue Jan 01, 2019 6:11 pm I feel you bro most people think that I am an arrogant person because I don't usually talk to them even they tried I always turned my back not them knowing that I always wanted to talk and have fun with them. I am also taking probiotics right now it somehow helps.
Maybe we can all move to a place with low living cost and start our little town.

Re: bad breath looking for love

Posted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 7:45 am
by love
winter wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 3:53 pm
Nami wrote: Tue Jan 01, 2019 6:11 pm I feel you bro most people think that I am an arrogant person because I don't usually talk to them even they tried I always turned my back not them knowing that I always wanted to talk and have fun with them. I am also taking probiotics right now it somehow helps.
Maybe we can all move to a place with low living cost and start our little town.

Re: bad breath looking for love

Posted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 6:37 pm
by StillHoping
winter wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 3:53 pm
Nami wrote: Tue Jan 01, 2019 6:11 pm I feel you bro most people think that I am an arrogant person because I don't usually talk to them even they tried I always turned my back not them knowing that I always wanted to talk and have fun with them. I am also taking probiotics right now it somehow helps.
Maybe we can all move to a place with low living cost and start our little town.
How nice would that be lol, a place free of judgements! I once suggested on here a type of vacation/trip "convention" where we could all get together and have fun, and also provide feedback to each other

Re: bad breath looking for love

Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:36 am
by winter
StillHoping wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 6:37 pm
winter wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 3:53 pm
Nami wrote: Tue Jan 01, 2019 6:11 pm I feel you bro most people think that I am an arrogant person because I don't usually talk to them even they tried I always turned my back not them knowing that I always wanted to talk and have fun with them. I am also taking probiotics right now it somehow helps.
Maybe we can all move to a place with low living cost and start our little town.
How nice would that be lol, a place free of judgements! I once suggested on here a type of vacation/trip "convention" where we could all get together and have fun, and also provide feedback to each other
I would be up for it if it's within my means.

We need reliable feedback, but most of us don't have it. We might have unknowingly struck off some solutions that actually improved our BB just because we still got reactions.

A caveat, I met someone here, but somehow we couldn't smell each other. He had met a few others and he said everyone couldn't smell each other.

Re: bad breath looking for love

Posted: Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:23 pm
by love
winter wrote: Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:36 am
StillHoping wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 6:37 pm
winter wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 3:53 pm

Maybe we can all move to a place with low living cost and start our little town.
How nice would that be lol, a place free of judgements! I once suggested on here a type of vacation/trip "convention" where we could all get together and have fun, and also provide feedback to each other
I would be up for it if it's within my means.

We need reliable feedback, but most of us don't have it. We might have unknowingly struck off some solutions that actually improved our BB just because we still got reactions.

A caveat, I met someone here, but somehow we couldn't smell each other. He had met a few others and he said everyone couldn't smell each other.
I would be up for it

Re: bad breath looking for love

Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2019 4:35 am
by Nami
winter wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 3:53 pm
Nami wrote: Tue Jan 01, 2019 6:11 pm I feel you bro most people think that I am an arrogant person because I don't usually talk to them even they tried I always turned my back not them knowing that I always wanted to talk and have fun with them. I am also taking probiotics right now it somehow helps.
Maybe we can all move to a place with low living cost and start our little town.
Imagine living in our own little town with no judgemental person around. We can live with no more worries. Anyway when I'm out of town and met someone who has a bb too i felt so relieved and kind of happy lol because I know that I am not alone. Hoping to meet more of you guys.

Re: bad breath looking for love

Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2019 4:42 am
by Kd1994
Well at least you're good looking. I look like crap.😂

Re: bad breath looking for love

Posted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:01 pm
by winter
Nami wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 4:35 am
winter wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 3:53 pm
Nami wrote: Tue Jan 01, 2019 6:11 pm I feel you bro most people think that I am an arrogant person because I don't usually talk to them even they tried I always turned my back not them knowing that I always wanted to talk and have fun with them. I am also taking probiotics right now it somehow helps.
Maybe we can all move to a place with low living cost and start our little town.
Imagine living in our own little town with no judgemental person around. We can live with no more worries. Anyway when I'm out of town and met someone who has a bb too i felt so relieved and kind of happy lol because I know that I am not alone. Hoping to meet more of you guys.
I actually met two people with horrible bb in Japan. I heard it is a pretty common problem there. Does anyone know Japanese? Can you surf Japanese sites to see if you can find any useful information?

Re: bad breath looking for love

Posted: Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:44 am
by StillHoping
Anyone still interested in having a meetup? Where is everyone from?

Re: bad breath looking for love

Posted: Thu Mar 28, 2019 7:02 pm
by terranpatriot
I'm always up to hang out if any of you ever decide to visit Washington, D.C. (Doesn't need to be romantic, I'm more interested in making casual friends). Just shoot me a PM/message if ever planning on coming to the area!

I've never met anyone with the chronic condition, and excited at the very thought of being able to engage in a judgment free conversation! Over food and/or drinks would be even better, lol :D :lol: