THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Mouthwash and salt water

Talks about bad breath products, if they work, if they are useless.....etc.
Sadlife
Newbie
Posts: 17
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:50 am
Gender:

Mouthwash and salt water

Post by Sadlife »

Hi everyone. Yesterday after brushing, flossing n cleaning my tongue, I used salt water to rinse my mouth. This morning when I wake up, my mouth tastes bitter. Usually I use mouthwash instead of salt water. When I used mouthwash, my mouth tastes sour when I wake up in the morning. But if I used salt water, my mouth taste bitter! I have no idea why. Is that mean I should rinse with mouthwash instead of salt water before bed? Anyone can give me their precious opinion? Thanks in advance. (Sorry for my broken English, I hope u all understand what I am trying to say)
Sadlife
Newbie
Posts: 17
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:50 am
Gender:

Re: Mouthwash and salt water

Post by Sadlife »

Anyone out there? Pls, give me ur opinion whether I should use OTC mouthwash or salt water to rinse/gargle before sleep? Or any other suggestions besides these two? Thx ~
User avatar
MrChips
Advanced
Posts: 186
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:47 pm
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Mouthwash and salt water

Post by MrChips »

Iv not used 'over the counter' mouthwash in years. I use warm water with a pinch of salt and a pinch of baking soda
badbrlady
Newbie
Posts: 24
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:37 pm
Gender:

Re: Mouthwash and salt water

Post by badbrlady »

I would prefer salt water instead of mouthwash, or club soda and baking soda. Cheaper and less ingredients.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗