Page 1 of 1
Bad breath from the stomach/throat - where I'm at so far.
Posted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:28 pm
by Hannah889
Hi everyone,
So I haven't posted since my post about being brave enough to go to the doctors. I still haven't PROPERLY been. I managed to pluck up the courage to go about the coating on my tongue.
Doctor was really unhelpful and said it doesn't look like oral thrush and there's nothing else she can do! She also gave me such a look of disgust when I said I thought it might be giving me bb so it's massively put me off going back.
I've been suffering really badly lately. It feels so unfair. I've totally cut anything spicy/strong smelling out of my diet and yet my breath still smells like a dead animal. A lot of the time, the taste in my mouth is so nasty that I have to brush my teeth just to give myself some relief, let alone anyone else.
My oral hygiene is perfect, therefore I know my bb is maybe coming from my tongue, caused by things from throat (pnd) or stomach (acid reflux etc).
Does anyone else just feel so overwhelmed with the amount of things that it could be? Candida, hplyori, acid reflux, tonsil stones, pnd, candida etc... There's so many things that could be wrong with me that I don't even know how to treat it!
I've tried probiotucs , apple cider vinegar and every toothpaste/mouthwash under the sun and if anything I feel like it's getting WORSE
I'm not even sure what the purpose of this post is. Just been feeling really low today. If anyone wants to share their experiences in the comments feel free! It hels to know that I'm not alone.
Re: Bad breath from the stomach/throat - where I'm at so far.
Posted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:43 am
by crazy4it
Have you tried the tung gel?
Re: Bad breath from the stomach/throat - where I'm at so far.
Posted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:09 pm
by Hannah889
crazy4it wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:43 am
Have you tried the tung gel?
No! Is it any good?
Re: Bad breath from the stomach/throat - where I'm at so far.
Posted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:15 am
by janet
Hi Hannah, Is anyone commented on your bb till now ? or you can see only reactions?
Re: Bad breath from the stomach/throat - where I'm at so far.
Posted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:03 am
by buddi
Oil pulling/gargling with any cold pressed coconut oil is helping me loads..it doesnt go to the roots of the problem n solve it..but doing it daily has made my breath a lot better through out the day..i still have BB as the day progreses, but its comparitively better..
May be bcoz coconut oil is anti microbial, anti inflammatory
And ofcoarse i need to brush twice a day, with out which my day would get horrible
Re: Bad breath from the stomach/throat - where I'm at so far.
Posted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:38 am
by Hannah889
buddi wrote: Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:03 am
Oil pulling/gargling with any cold pressed coconut oil is helping me loads..it doesnt go to the roots of the problem n solve it..but doing it daily has made my breath a lot better through out the day..i still have BB as the day progreses, but its comparitively better..
May be bcoz coconut oil is anti microbial, anti inflammatory
And ofcoarse i need to brush twice a day, with out which my day would get horrible
Glad you've found something that works for you! I have tried oil pulling, and although it cleaned my mouth it made my acid reflux soo bad which then made my bb even worse. My theory is because you have something in your mouth for such a long time, your stomach thinks that you're about to eat and starts producing acid.
Re: Bad breath from the stomach/throat - where I'm at so far.
Posted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:39 am
by Hannah889
janet wrote: Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:15 am
Hi Hannah, Is anyone commented on your bb till now ? or you can see only reactions?
I had one comment from an ex who said it smelt like literal sh*t. I already knew before then that it was bad though. My daily life basically involves me trying to talk to people from life 1 meter away haha
Re: Bad breath from the stomach/throat - where I'm at so far.
Posted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:46 am
by winter
buddi wrote: Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:03 am
Oil pulling/gargling with any cold pressed coconut oil is helping me loads..it doesnt go to the roots of the problem n solve it..but doing it daily has made my breath a lot better through out the day..i still have BB as the day progreses, but its comparitively better..
May be bcoz coconut oil is anti microbial, anti inflammatory
And ofcoarse i need to brush twice a day, with out which my day would get horrible
Would using the coconut oil for cooking and eating other coconut products help?
Re: Bad breath from the stomach/throat - where I'm at so far.
Posted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:29 am
by Hannah889
winter wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:46 am
buddi wrote: Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:03 am
Oil pulling/gargling with any cold pressed coconut oil is helping me loads..it doesnt go to the roots of the problem n solve it..but doing it daily has made my breath a lot better through out the day..i still have BB as the day progreses, but its comparitively better..
May be bcoz coconut oil is anti microbial, anti inflammatory
And ofcoarse i need to brush twice a day, with out which my day would get horrible
Would using the coconut oil for cooking and eating other coconut products help?
I will try that! ☺
Re: Bad breath from the stomach/throat - where I'm at so far.
Posted: Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:33 pm
by buddi
winter wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:46 am
buddi wrote: Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:03 am
Oil pulling/gargling with any cold pressed coconut oil is helping me loads..it doesnt go to the roots of the problem n solve it..but doing it daily has made my breath a lot better through out the day..i still have BB as the day progreses, but its comparitively better..
May be bcoz coconut oil is anti microbial, anti inflammatory
And ofcoarse i need to brush twice a day, with out which my day would get horrible
Would using the coconut oil for cooking and eating other coconut products help?
I havent tried cooking with coconut oil. Coconut is a part of indian diet and i can surely say eating other coconut products never helped me. Its just the oil pulling with cold pressed coconut oil that helps. The extra virgin coconut oil that comes in glass jars and is in solid form
Re: Bad breath from the stomach/throat - where I'm at so far.
Posted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:37 am
by hope4cure
I'm experiencing exactly the same thing. I'm still fighting to fix my bb, but everyday just got worsen. Does your throat develop tonsil stones?
Re: Bad breath from the stomach/throat - where I'm at so far.
Posted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:37 pm
by jo317
The only thing that has reduced the white coating on my tongue, is taking natural antibacterial pills for intestinal health. Look up the connection between tongue symptoms and digestion. Apparently all sort of things like - thick coating, no coating, scalloping, cracking etc. can be a sign of specific digestive problems.