Your Email Address:

First Name:

TONSILS!

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Ice
Advanced

TONSILS!

Post by Ice »

I have a friend studying medicine, and he is willing to help me with this. i''m trying to see the type of tonsils we all have, what we have incommon, different from "normal" tonsils! even those who had them removed, to see how much of the tissue it has left! Please post here or send me pictures of ure tonsils on [email protected]
with title, SUBJECT: TONSILS! so it will not go to junk mail!

Please, don't just wait for miracle, doctors alone will NOT do anything! I need as much ass possible photos!!!everyone counts, so don't just wait for others!!! I now u can take 10 minutes to take and send me photos! this is for u and me! not just me! PLease make a difference! dondt just chitchat here about nonsenses!!

elliott
God

Post by elliott »

well, i went to ENt yesterday (the best one I've seen so far, very thorough)
and he said my tonsils were unusual... that they have a different shape, and are smaller than normal. They are more "hidden" than most people. He said this may or may not be relevant at all.

He gave me a special mouthwash that "shrinks" the tonsils temporarily. Interesting. It's called chlorhexidine gluconate 0.12%. I'll keep yalls posted on these visits. He wants to systematically investigate all problems related to my tonsils. I'm going to find out once and for all if the tonsils are the culpit or not! I'm excited! I went yesterday, and already have my next appt. tommorow!
Ice
Advanced

Post by Ice »

I don't want to be rude, but i just have to say this: I CAN NOT BELIVE THAT UNTIL TODAY I STILL HAVEN'T RECEIVED NOT ONE PICTURE OF UR TONSILS! U ALL SAY U NEED HELP AND NOONE IS WILLING TO MAKE ONE SMALL STEP! U ARE ALL JUST WAITING FOR SOMEONE ELSE TO DO ALL THE WORK AND DELIVER U THE CURE! WELL GUESS WHAT NOOBODY ELSE GIVES A ***k!!! U THINK DOCTORS WILL SUDDENLY DECIDE, LETS EXPLORE PEOPLES MOUTH, MAYBE THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH THEM? JUST MAKING SMALL CHAT HERE ON THIS SITE DAY BY DAY AND PROBABLY THAT IS HOW U WILL SPEND THE REST OF URE LIFE IN A HOUSE BEHIND A COMPUTER SCREEN, AND HOLDING UR BREATH AMONG URE FRIENDS :-& WHILE THEY ALL LOOK DOWN ON U, AND LAUGH ABOUT URE BREATH WHEN UR NOT AROUND! BECAUSE U AREN'T PREPERED TO DO ANY WORK! GIVING STUPID IDEAS TO EACH OTHER, WITH ABSOLUTLY NO MEDICAL KNOWLEDGE! AND I FINALLY FOUND SOMEONE WITH THE KNOWLEDGE AND WILL TO HELP US, AND ALL OF U ARE JUST OBSERVING! GIVING CONFORTING TALK THAT TO EACH OTHERHAS NO IMPACT ON REAL LIFE! U ARE ALL PATHETIC! NO WONDER DOCTORS DON'T TAKE U SERIOUSLY!!

just wanted to say how dissapointed i am.... :cry:
noptical
God

Post by noptical »

Ice wrote:I don't want to be rude
Well... you failed :P
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

i think it's more than just the offer.

these forums are kind of tired of all the red herrings and even after lengthy discussions that are months or more old, we are still no closer to discovery the source of BB than before..

one week it's tonsils, the next it's teeth and gums, etc.. people are tired of the run around..

and i don't think there's any trust in your friend.. what exactly does "help me with this" mean? why should your friend's opinion be better than a professional ENT's and Dentists?

perhaps I'll post a picture later tonight, though.. i agree that we can't just sit around and do nothing.
Ice
Advanced

Post by Ice »

AGAIN DON'T WANT TO BE RUDE, BUT....
read the whole thing!:
mike987 & Ice wrote:i think it's more than just the offer.

these forums are kind of tired of all the red herrings (What does that mean??) and even after lengthy discussions that are months or more old, we are still no closer to discovery the source of BB than before.. I agree! and why is it so? BECAUSE EVERYBODY IS JUST WAITING FOR DOCTORS TO BRING THEM ON THEIR OWN THE CURE!

one week it's tonsils, the next it's teeth and gums, etc.. YES BECAUSE U "ORDINARY" PEOPLE ARE DOING "RESEARCH" AND U CAN'T FIND THE ANSWER EVEN IF IT IS INFRONT OF URE NOSE! BECAUSE U HAVE NO MEDICAL KNOWLEDGE! people are tired of the run around.... WELL IF "PEOPLE" ARE TIRED THEN LETS JUST FORGET THE WHOLE THING AND JUST CHAT HERE ABOUT THE WEATHER AND FEEL SORRY FOR OURSELFS!....IF ANYONE IS TIRED OF RUNNING AROUND ITS THE DOCTORS, WHEN U PEOPLE COME TO THEM AND COMPLAIN, AND U AREN'T PREPARED TO DO ANYTHING FOR YOURSELF!

and i don't think there's any trust in your friend.. what exactly does "help me with this" mean? why should your friend's opinion be better than a professional ENT's and Dentists? MYBE IT IS BETTER MAYBE IT ISN'T WHAT DO U HAVE TO LOOSE?? 1) HE WILL TAKE REAL INTERESTED IN THIS, BECAUSE HE IS FAMILIAR WITH THIS AREA! 2.) HE HAS THE MEDICAL KNOWLEDGE 3.)AS A FRIEND HE IS WILLING TO HELP ME, AND TAKE HIS TIME AND 4.) I'M LOOKING FOR A WORD AND IT ISN'T SPOILED....WHY THE ***k DO I HAVE TO EXPLAIN EVERY ****ing THING TO U PEOPLE??????!!!!!!!!! ANSWER: BECASUE U WANT TO CHAT, AND NOT DO ANY WORK!

perhaps I'll post a picture later tonight, though.. i agree that we can't just sit around and do nothing. THANK U! THE ANSWE WASN'T MEANT JUST FOR U, IT WAS APLIED TO EVERYBODY...

DON'T GET ME WRONG, WE ARE ALL IN THE SAME BOAT, AND THE BOAT IS SINKING WHICH DOESN'T REALLY BOTHER ALLOT OF PEOPLE HERE, THEY RATHER "EXPERIMENT" WITH STUPID STUFF LIKE VITAMIN C, WHICH WILL IN CERTAIN TIME MAKE FALIURE ON URE KIDNEYS!!!!!!!! ASK DOCTORS!!!!!!DON'T JUST SURF THE NET FOR CURE ON FORUMS! LAZY x!!.....
:evil:
noptical
God

Post by noptical »

Ice wrote:DON'T GET ME WRONG, WE ARE ALL IN THE SAME BOAT, AND THE BOAT IS SINKING WHICH DOESN'T REALLY BOTHER ALLOT OF PEOPLE HERE, THEY RATHER "EXPERIMENT" WITH STUPID STUFF LIKE VITAMIN C, WHICH WILL IN CERTAIN TIME MAKE FALIURE ON URE KIDNEYS!!!!!!!! ASK DOCTORS!!!!!!DON'T JUST SURF THE NET FOR CURE ON FORUMS! LAZY x!!.....
:evil:
This is what I've been saying for a loooong long time :)
elliott
God

Post by elliott »

unfortunately. my tonsils are so small, I would be able to get a clear shot.
Plus I highly doubt the problem is a structural issue.

But, if I can somewhow get my xrays scanned well... I'll try to post.
Ice
Advanced

Post by Ice »

elliott wrote:unfortunately. my tonsils are so small, I would be able to get a clear shot.
Plus I highly doubt the problem is a structural issue.

But, if I can somewhow get my xrays scanned well... I'll try to post.
i'm so sick and tired of ur people's exceuses!! don't bother with the erays! :evil:
have a nice day! :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-& :-&
austuser
Sheriff

Post by austuser »

Hey Ice, my friends used to DO ice and they acted exactly like you :-k
elliott
God

Post by elliott »

yeah man, if your friend is so great, why do you still have BB buddy? Relax with the caps, no one here is your enemy.. So far, there is no true link to tonsil shape/structure and BB... at least not one that can be determined simply by a photo.

I do understand your passion, we all want to be cured. Just hang in there. Don't be disrespectful man.
Ice
Advanced

Post by Ice »

austuser wrote:Hey Ice, my friends used to DO ice and they acted exactly like you :-k
I don't get it?
elliott wrote:yeah man, if your friend is so great, why do you still have BB buddy? :-k
i don't get it?

So far, there is no true link to tonsil shape/structure and BB.................Well I we would be completly lost if there were no weiseguys like this...but i'm not judging you, cause everybodyy here is like this..giving free MEDICAL diagnosis,.....

AS i WAS SAYING, don't want to be rude... :-({|= but i'm glad u all have sense for humor.
JZ
Junior

Post by JZ »

My tonsils are already removed as I was a child.

But how to make a picture in my throat ?
How can I do that by myself ?
And how close it must be ?
Can you show or send an example.
Twilight
Junior

Post by Twilight »

Seriously, I would actually like participate with this but I just had my tonsils removed. They're still healing so there's no point in me participating. Sorry. :/
Ice
Advanced

Post by Ice »

JZ & Twilight wrote:My tonsils are already removed as I was a child.

But how to make a picture in my throat ?
How can I do that by myself ?
And how close it must be ?
Can you show or send an example.
look guys, i'm tired arquing with u, and listening to ur excusess. EVEN if ure tonsils were removed send a pic!
How to make a picture?? U take a digital camere stand infront of a mirror in the mirror u see what u are taking picture of, and u take the picture of the tonsils not the mirror! the camera is turned to u not the mirror! miror is just for u so u can see on ure 2,4" scren what ure taking picture of! make sure there is enough light, if not turn on "the lightning" on the camera. It took me less then 2minutes to take 15 pictures with different settings! if u can not take pictures, have someone do it for u! this is an example taken by me of my own tonsils! I hope i'll see some more photos now, not just watch ****ing losers chat here about ****ing feelings and shit, and arquing abot noonsense, because they have nothing better to do, and feel sory for themselfs!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic