Your Email Address:

First Name:

Never Been Kissed

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
issy154
Junior

Never Been Kissed

Post by issy154 »

Haven't written in a while.

I got surgery on my gums (had to fix an absess from a tooth extraction) and wanted to wait a while for it to heal. I'm getting the rest of my fillings tomorrow, but I've already been testing my breath, even after I eat, on my siblings and they say they don't smell anything. They used to say it smelled before, especially my sister, who has an insanely good nose.

Anyway, this guy I've been friends with for a while asked me to kiss him. I wanted to, but I'm just too damn self conscious about my breath now. Not to mention, I've never kissed anyone before. Any advice? Maybe I should just go for it and not care anymore. Ugggh, it's so hard though.

mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

pop a tic tac or two before the encounter just for safe measure, but i say go for it.

Also, don't breath through your mouth while kissing.. I've caught myself doing that before..
sweets07
Advanced

Post by sweets07 »

girl just kiss him! my first kiss/make out/a lot of other things, i know my breath was bad (it was a late night thing and i hadn't brushed) but it didn't seem to bother the guy. besides i'm sure ur fine cuz now that i think of it, i remember calling my godmother crying to her about my bb problems. it was then that i remembered her breath smelled like fart the last time i saw her, especially when she whistled and sung. anyways, come to find out she had an abscess. she said when she found out, she was self-concisous cuz she knew they give you bb. she got it fixed and i'm sure she's fine now... haven't been to visit her in a while.

but now u've had work done, u should be straight! good luck with everything and don't hide anymore! be free and live life! as for me, i go to the ent on monday. if he says i don't have bb i won't be surprised. it's like my bb disappears when i go to the doctor or have someone test it... sigh.
emotional rescue
Sheriff

Re: Never Been Kissed

Post by emotional rescue »

issy154 wrote:Haven't written in a while.
Not to mention, I've never kissed anyone before. Any advice? Maybe I should just go for it and not care anymore. Ugggh, it's so hard though.
Enjoy it! be gentle with your tongue... :)
austuser
Sheriff

Post by austuser »

next time he asks you to kiss him just say "Can I give you head instead?"
elliott
God

Post by elliott »

you must be fairly young! I remember those days!

Hey remember that he is probably as nervous as you. After 2 seconds you're a natural. \:D/
issy154
Junior

Post by issy154 »

elliott wrote:
Hey remember that he is probably as nervous as you. After 2 seconds you're a natural. \:D/
Actually he was quite experienced, especially in the lip nibbling department LOL. I finally agreed to it. I sort of just sat there and let him do everything. We went at it for about an hr. He even did ear snogging. It was amaaaaaaaaaaazing. -Sigh-
thanatos
God
Post by thanatos »

Haha! good news.
deekey

Post by deekey »

ear snogging? what is that?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1yG4S_YRnE
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic