THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Interesting read.

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Batman30
Newbie
Posts: 46
Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:43 am
Gender:

Interesting read.

Post by Batman30 »

My breath has to do with my sinuses so I’m trying to learn as much as I can regarding the subject. There is a popular thread on here regarding a breathing technique and this, I believe, is a look into that... I think. Anyway, I thought I’d share.

https://www.nature.com/articles/sj.bdj.2011.47

My point is to mostly point out the maxillary sinuses and it’s effects. This is the sinus passage way I believe the breathing technique thread is talking about. Again, I don’t know and if anyone has any info would be greatly appreciated.
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗