Hi Everyone,
So after trying out the vegan diet for a month I gave up due to the results being temporary. A week ago, I was reading how h pylori might be related to halitosis so I got the stool test for it and the result came back positive. My doctor put me on antibiotics and antacids (metronidazole, omperazole, pepto bismol and one more antibiotic) I have been on it for 3 days.
Did it work?
Yes it did work for me but there are still reactions from people.A couple of hours after taking the meds, I noticed that the smell from my nose and mouth stopped and I confirmed this the second day. Before starting the medication, every time I swallowed my mucus, it had these distinct smell of feces mixed with it and that is gone now. But still people showed reactions and I was wondering maybe the drugs just blocked my sense of smell but I can smell everything else just fine. I can't smell any odor from my mouth or nose but still puzzled on these strange reactions. I'm gonna finish the meds and will update you on it. Just wanted to share my progress at the moment.
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
H Pylori
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.