THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

I noticed something today

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Notfreetobeme
Total Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu May 05, 2022 1:54 pm

I noticed something today

Post by Notfreetobeme »

I knew i had thick/clear saliva However, today i noticed when i use mouthwash in my mouth and then spit it out all seems normal When i then gargle for a bit and spit, it is when the expelled liquid is seriously thicker and makes my mouth or throat want to produce more saliva

I wonder if this means that, after all this time me concentrating more on the tongue (though not entirely abandoning the pnd theory but mostly assumed it was tongue related) that it is, in fact, coming from throat and sinus pnd area

I have just returned the Bristle sample today (thanks Beast) so I am anxious what the results will show.

The only thing we can all do is keep searching and keep trying Giving up is not an option
Anne2323
Junior
Posts: 82
Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2022 10:31 pm

Re: I noticed something today

Post by Anne2323 »

I think this is normal since mucus is coming from the nose through a hole that’s at the back of the throat. So when you gargle you actually reach that zone where the mucus comes from, so it is normal for the mouthwash to be thicker when you gargle.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗