An other theory for Halitosis
Posted: Mon May 15, 2006 9:08 pm
It’s not surprising that some people claim that they have found a different way to cure Halitosis. Almost all of them say that the cause of halitosis is not bacterial, I don’t want to discuss on this topic, but last day when I was searching fore more information I came across this site http://www.bad-breath-remedies.com/?hop=truesecure in the one of the google’s sponsored links which it’s author has written that toxins is root cause of halitosis and the white coating on our tongue appears when toxins get deposited in our mouth.
So He/She suggest a way to get rid of halitosis by reducing toxins, but it costs 29$.
I personally have taken a kind of breath pill (deodorant pill) called Innermint, It reduced my bad breath to some extent. I read in an article that this pills work by reducing toxins.
But what is my question? Can we trust on this site? Has anybody tried this e-book or other e-books like www.thebadbreathreport.com and www.Banishbadbreath.com
I believe that there are some causes for halitosis and perhaps the cause of problem for some of patient who can’t over come the problem by anti-bacterial mouth washes and probiotic products is something else for example something like TOXINS
I would be very grateful if someone who has downloaded this e-book say about it to me.
Thank you
So He/She suggest a way to get rid of halitosis by reducing toxins, but it costs 29$.
I personally have taken a kind of breath pill (deodorant pill) called Innermint, It reduced my bad breath to some extent. I read in an article that this pills work by reducing toxins.
But what is my question? Can we trust on this site? Has anybody tried this e-book or other e-books like www.thebadbreathreport.com and www.Banishbadbreath.com
I believe that there are some causes for halitosis and perhaps the cause of problem for some of patient who can’t over come the problem by anti-bacterial mouth washes and probiotic products is something else for example something like TOXINS
I would be very grateful if someone who has downloaded this e-book say about it to me.
Thank you