I discovered that toothpaste with mint, xylitol, and sweet in it will cause my breath to smell worse.
I am looking for a toothpaste with the following characteristics:
* without mint or menthol
* without any sweet or xylitol, It makes my breath be dragon breath that will travels meters.
* that will foam
* that will kill bacteria
* that hasn't salt or soda in it. It will dry my mouth and dragon breath that travels meters.
* doesn't dry the mouth
* without essential oils, it makes my breath worse also.
* without natural spice, it makes breath worse
* without any oil, coconut oil or olive oil. I bought one it makes my breath worse.
* without any aroma, or smell. Breath will fill the whole room.
* tasteless or very very mild taste
* that have a P.H. between 6 and 7
* the whole formula with the option of one with fluoride and one without fluoride.
I bought more that 70 types of toothpaste and I know what does work or not. I can't fine the perfect match yet.
I think that will be the perfect toothpaste for bad breath and you will be rich also. If I new how I would compound that toothpaste. Unfortunately I don't know how.
Guys make it happen, try it on yourself if it work for you it will work for us also. And use your story to promote it. Make from your misery a ministry.
This is a gem what I am writhing. I am not selfish, I want that others will have solution also.
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Which of you studied CHEMISTRY? To make a toothpaste.
-
Gluten-free
- Advanced
- Posts: 128
- Joined: Sat Apr 06, 2019 10:10 am
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.