Page 1 of 1

Using Atrovent Nasal spray for sinus BB

Posted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:45 am
by Batman30
Anybody have experience with this? It shrinks your nasal turbinates if they are too active and produce too much mucus. Might cut down on the post nasal drip.

Trying it out myself. Definitely is helping a bit But I'm only a few days in. Again, this would be regarding sinus bad breath. But am curious.

Re: Using Atrovent Nasal spray for sinus BB

Posted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:20 pm
by jo317
Is this a prescription medication?

Re: Using Atrovent Nasal spray for sinus BB

Posted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:33 pm
by Batman30
It is. And actually it seems it just dried me out and made it so I couldn't breathe or smell all that well which kind of gave me the illusion that it was working better than it was. It just seemed like a very strong standard nasal spray.

Re: Using Atrovent Nasal spray for sinus BB

Posted: Sat Apr 20, 2019 6:16 pm
by Inart
i have read that it dries up. If you have non allergic rhinitis you can try capsaicin nasal spray. I haven't tried it but have read about it and want try but don't know where to buy. I have non allergic rhinitis, cold air makes it worse.
https://youtu.be/bIzruLHMTqA