THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Reflux and hernia surgery?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
millionyearsago
Newbie
Posts: 19
Joined: Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:14 pm
Gender:

Reflux and hernia surgery?

Post by millionyearsago »

Hello everyone before I begin,
these are my symptoms and things I’ve tried.

Symptoms
- Bad Breath (rotten egg, cheese-like smell)
- White tongue
- Feeling of something stuck in my throat
- Sore throat/ Ear Pain
- Tonsil Stones (seem to go away by keeping my sinuses clean)
- Colds have been very common for about a year now
-Swollen tastebuds
- Belching and bloating (although I believe I have gotten the bloating under control)

Things I have tried
- I follow a strict vegan diet
- Followed a strict candida diet for 6 months
- Oral probiotics, stomach probiotics, chlorophyll, digestive enzymes, antifungals like oregano oil
- Amoxicillin for tonsil stones
- Neil Med Sinus Rinse
- Flucanozole and nystatin for white tongue fungus
- H-Pylori treatment twice (Both stomach samples and stool test show I am H-Pylori negative now)
- Endoscopy showed no signs of any other ulcers, harmful bacteria or even GERD. (My only other option would be to test for LPR)
- Nasal Spray treatment for two weeks (still on going and so far I can breathe better but thats about it)

I recently returned to my dr after my endoscopy and he said he found a “very very small” hiatal hernia which that requires “no action.” Dr seem to be professionals at making it seem like we are fine but I don’t think we are. Does anyone think having an LPR or hiatal hernia surgery will do any good? I was given a high dose of pantoprazole (40 mg twice a day) - so far not a difference medication does nothing for me. I plan on going back in a month and have my acid levels tested and depending on the results push for surgery - does anyone think this might be a good idea? thank you in advanced
Babygirll
Total Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:31 pm
Gender:

Re: Reflux and hernia surgery?

Post by Babygirll »

Hello. It seems like you need to take out your tonsils through tonsillectomy.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗