Page 1 of 1

What happened to the Yahoo forum..?

Posted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 5:01 pm
by Larc400
I stopped posting there months ago ... just realized it's been deleted completely. Does anyone know what happened? Shame to lose that huge archive of bb information 8-[

This place is better though -- keep it up Jimi [-o<

Posted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 9:49 pm
by Jimi Stein
I mean it is so irresponsible from Laura. She is like Oceanside, run away and then comeback when in need.

I just loose respect for people like that who only think about therself.
Why the hell did she close it down. THre weree a huge database of posts there and she had to close it down because she went to another city.

But why, this is really insane

Posted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 11:14 pm
by Larc400
I agree =D>

I missed the whole thing though... is that what she said? That she'd close it down because she was moving to a new city? At least she could have archived it :oops: