THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Lost 10 pounds in a week

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
HappyDays
Advanced
Posts: 114
Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:11 pm

Lost 10 pounds in a week

Post by HappyDays »

Ok so I have been on a strict diet trying to flush my system with lemon water and cantaloupe and watermelon and carrots and lettuce. I also take supplements like vit b,c, zinc, magnesium. I used to only eat very fattening foods and all fried foods.

Is this normal due to the toxins being flushed?

Can anyone speak from experienceing anything like this?

I think I want to end this or at least change to increase proteins. Anyone have any advice?

I was 145lbs and and now 135lbs as of this morning and this is in one week. I didnt have the weight to lose but it seems like it maybe the toxins but who knows...

Bowel movements have been fine up until this morning when it was more of a diarrhea then solid.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
Gender:
Contact:

Post by Jimi Stein »

That is normal if you eat only fruit. Your fat is melting. DO not go to the extremes.
Try to eat 50 % raw and 50 % cooked.

Do not exagarate. But losing some weight will not be critical, you can easilyget it back later.

I maintain my weight with fruit and veggies that are raw. If I eat only cooked myweight go up instantly.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗