Page 1 of 1

Humidifier

Posted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 2:28 pm
by HappyDays
Has anyone used this to assist with BB? My throat is so dry lately and I feel that my BB stems from GERD/ dry throat. I am planning on buying one but would like to know other people's experience.

I was thinking about adding a soothing solution like Vicks to assist. Not sure about this but hopefully it will make my throat feel better and help with dry mouth.

My inside air passage ways just feel so dry. :cry:

Posted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 12:41 pm
by HappyDays
Is it logical that a humidifier can be really used to beat this while you were sleeping?

I was thinking that I fight this all day but when I am sleeping the BB is winning the battle but if I used a humidifier and added some substances that maybe whiile I was sleeping it could also help to fight bacteria and this BB so I can fight it while I sleep also.

Just thinking out loud...any feedback welcomed!