So most of us have been prescribed these medications for supposed heartburn or indigestion. I was on them for some time before I gave up on medication. Health Canada continues to recall medication, both over the counter and prescription, that has ranitidine (Zantac etc.) in it because they contain known carcinogens (CANCER causing agents). We got to stop letting these f**king doctors poison us!!
Anyway, just thought id make note of it here since I know so many of us have been prescribed ranitidine at one point or another
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
STOP TAKING RANITIDINE
-
whatdidido
- Junior
- Posts: 64
- Joined: Sun Jun 21, 2015 4:20 am
- Location: Western Canada
- Gender:
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.