Everytime I try, it gets worse, wtf
Posted: Sat Apr 20, 2019 2:14 pm
obsessive brushing, it gets worse
obsessive tongue brushing, it gets worse
obsessive water drinking, it gets worse
2 weeks antibiotics for sinusitis, it gets worse
wisdom tooth removal, it gets worse
one month med/honey for gastritis, it gets worse
green smoothies, it gets worse
neilmed rinsing, it gets worse
fast for 24 hours, it gets worse
oral/digestive biotics, it gets worse
zinc tablets, it gets worse
chrollela, it gets worse
spirulina, it gets worse
even when I have a Listerine strip in my mouth or remaining water in my nose from rinsing it still makes people cough/sneeze or get away from me
now I'm not sure if I have nasal bad breath or PATM (People are allergic to me)
Half a year ago when I had not tried those, I still smelled but not this bad (rarely saw any reaction or it was not strong enough so they could endure it without acting out), now people are coughing/sneezing left and right, pinching nose, getting away from me, wearing a facemask after meeting me a few times (for car parking etc), getting a cigarette when seeing me getting closer
One month ago, a girl standing close to me complained that it was "uncomfortable", not "stinking" or "smelly". People never say anything about me or my smell probably because I look pretty intimidating. Ten years ago, a female classmate sitting next to me (only one time for a special class) asked if I smoked cigarette (I never smoke cigarette) out of the blue, so maybe my smell was like that, but that was when I was totally letting myself go by not showering or brushing one month at a time on average.
***k I hate my parents for neglecting me this severely. In fact they have tons of children (>5) all of who never entered college (or even highschool), married lower class, don't have a job, used drugs, mental illnesses. Why the ***k did they bring out so many kids without caring for them properly, they just said something or two then outright ignored the problems, they DID acknowledge the problems
I had to reject friends, girls before, now family, now maybe even my home because the neighbors seem to notice it is my breath making them cough, so ****ing humiliating. Is the only way to live with this condition is to locate to nowhere land or what?
obsessive tongue brushing, it gets worse
obsessive water drinking, it gets worse
2 weeks antibiotics for sinusitis, it gets worse
wisdom tooth removal, it gets worse
one month med/honey for gastritis, it gets worse
green smoothies, it gets worse
neilmed rinsing, it gets worse
fast for 24 hours, it gets worse
oral/digestive biotics, it gets worse
zinc tablets, it gets worse
chrollela, it gets worse
spirulina, it gets worse
even when I have a Listerine strip in my mouth or remaining water in my nose from rinsing it still makes people cough/sneeze or get away from me
now I'm not sure if I have nasal bad breath or PATM (People are allergic to me)
Half a year ago when I had not tried those, I still smelled but not this bad (rarely saw any reaction or it was not strong enough so they could endure it without acting out), now people are coughing/sneezing left and right, pinching nose, getting away from me, wearing a facemask after meeting me a few times (for car parking etc), getting a cigarette when seeing me getting closer
One month ago, a girl standing close to me complained that it was "uncomfortable", not "stinking" or "smelly". People never say anything about me or my smell probably because I look pretty intimidating. Ten years ago, a female classmate sitting next to me (only one time for a special class) asked if I smoked cigarette (I never smoke cigarette) out of the blue, so maybe my smell was like that, but that was when I was totally letting myself go by not showering or brushing one month at a time on average.
***k I hate my parents for neglecting me this severely. In fact they have tons of children (>5) all of who never entered college (or even highschool), married lower class, don't have a job, used drugs, mental illnesses. Why the ***k did they bring out so many kids without caring for them properly, they just said something or two then outright ignored the problems, they DID acknowledge the problems
I had to reject friends, girls before, now family, now maybe even my home because the neighbors seem to notice it is my breath making them cough, so ****ing humiliating. Is the only way to live with this condition is to locate to nowhere land or what?