Page 1 of 1

Saying it's psyche.

Posted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 1:35 pm
by Gluten-free
Did someone of you experience that people is doing like you are thinking that you have bad breath and they treating you like you have?

It's very difficult for me right now. Everybody is saying I don't have bad breath, but will open windows, avoid to speak to me and laughing behind my back. Some will say it's terrible, nasty. This is so difficult.

Even my friend at that time did that to me. 😰

I don't know what to do right now. I am trying to act like nothing is happening, but I can smell it myself. Sometimes it's terrible sometime it's mild to me, but people will still react like it's garbage. I am not even confident to work. At my work place is hell and when I confronted them, they said: I need to go to the psychology.

This issue is the meanist thing that somebody can get.

Now I am afraid to even speak about it with my doctor. He said: that he can't smell it, but now I am obligate to go to see him again, to ask if there is a solution. If they can't smell anything, I will never again speak about this. And I am obligate to live with people laughing about me and avoid to speak to me. I spoke about it, because I wanted to be sure so I could get solution for this.

Re: Saying it's psyche.

Posted: Wed May 01, 2019 4:59 am
by Inart
See another doctor. Have you done lick test? If thats positive(not when you wakeup, morning breath is no prblm) then your bb may be real in my opinion.

When u can smell yourself that time you should confirm with people and see.

Re: Saying it's psyche.

Posted: Wed May 01, 2019 5:51 am
by Gluten-free
That's the problem sometimes I have sometimes not. It so annoying. I have confirmed with people because they avoid to speak to me. The lick test is very strange. I will smell what I ate, but it seems that people smell that also. After 2 hour of brushing of eating something my mouth will smell rotten. If it's toothpaste it will smell rotten toothpaste smell. If it's bread or fruit it will smell rotten bread or fruit.

I can't understand this.