Page 1 of 1

What is this white stuff in my mouth after brushing?

Posted: Sat May 04, 2019 5:16 am
by harvestor
It doesn't smell anything or at least the same as my mouth. Always happens after I brush my teeth, maybe because of the toothpaste?
https://pasteboard.co/Id5G756.png
Image

Re: What is this white stuff in my mouth after brushing?

Posted: Sat May 04, 2019 6:33 am
by whatdidido
This happens to me as well, I get pretty large chunks peel from all over my cheeks and lips. My dentist and GP has told me its essentially an allergic reaction to toothpaste and nothing serious. Also, this was happening to me years prior to my issue with BB beginning so I don't believe they are related.

Re: What is this white stuff in my mouth after brushing?

Posted: Sat May 04, 2019 8:12 am
by space
Most likely the cause is your toothpaste. I use to have that when I was still using commercial minty gel toothpaste. Changed my toothpaste, never experienced it again.

Re: What is this white stuff in my mouth after brushing?

Posted: Sat May 04, 2019 8:47 am
by harvestor
I've tried most of the popular commercial toothpaste readily available in the stores. Maybe I should try natural ones ordered online

Re: What is this white stuff in my mouth after brushing?

Posted: Sat May 04, 2019 10:46 am
by space
choose milder ones... by experimentation, including brushing with coconut oil and baking soda, I found out that mint-flavored toothpaste (even natural brands and fluoride-free or SLS-free) still worsens bb..

when I use mint-free toothpaste, the bb after is somewhat less or my mouth feels lighter, unfortunately here the only toothpaste that's mint-free, sls-free, are baby tooth gel (that's what I used for my experiment/trial for mint-free) I found a mint-free few ingredients toothpaste for adults in amazon but shipping fee is expensive

Re: What is this white stuff in my mouth after brushing?

Posted: Sat May 04, 2019 10:56 am
by space
*If the white stuff/film is the only concern (bb not included in the equation) natural sls-free toothpaste (even with mint) can help fix that

Re: What is this white stuff in my mouth after brushing?

Posted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:51 pm
by harvestor
Seems like natural toothpaste still shreds my mouth when it has mint as an ingredient
Doesn't happen with a coconut oil flavored one

So it's fine for now

Re: What is this white stuff in my mouth after brushing?

Posted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:46 pm
by Smilingagain
Google xilitol toothpaste or toothpaste with xilitol ingredients.

Thanks
Btcseo

Re: What is this white stuff in my mouth after brushing?

Posted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:57 pm
by Smilingagain
Sorry, I think they are particle's of sulphur which are built-up as a result of the presence of bacteria's & mucus. However, i think these are normal symptoms if,you are suffering from bb.

Thanks
Smilinagain