Page 1 of 1

Dr. Katz' new "French Kiss Gum"

Posted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 2:18 am
by thanatos
I could not believe what i saw on his site:
"This gum is used by Hollywood celebrities before they kiss on camera!
bad breath and halitosis"
Really?! So he was holding out on us? Saving the good stuff for the celebrities all this time? Only now he wants to release it to those who actually need it?
Based on my strong TheraBreath PLUS Formula, this powerful gum obliterates odors instantly. Just chew a piece or two of this powerful gum before your next kiss and you'll be SURE that you're 'kissable' fresh!
Instantly?

Posted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 11:01 am
by elliott
LOL i do wonder what celebs do about their BB though. Or do people with BB get filtered out of the industry in the beginning?

Posted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 12:28 pm
by HappyDays
I have also heard of this being used by celebs. This has always made me think there is no cure except what you do to fix your own inside cause if there was a cure then celebs would have enough to pay for however many sessions and then viola, no more BB. But it aint that simple.

Will Smith and Beyonce are 2 celebs that are known for thier BB...

Posted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 7:41 pm
by Busted
HappyDays wrote:Will Smith and Beyonce are 2 celebs that are known for thier BB...
Really, what kind of bad breath? The kind we have that seems to travel around and hits people around you randomly within a certain range, or just like morning breath which all people can all get from time to times. I think there's a huge difference between that. I don't think beyonce or will has chronic halitosis like us. Definately not. Probably the acute one which can happen to almost anyone.

Take this interview for instance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8G1Tps9JtM

I don't think she suffers from the chronic halitosis and her breath isn't really as bad as people describe. If that was me in her position. I think the interviewer would at least taken a few steps backwards of course depending on how much he can take.

Posted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:52 pm
by thanatos
looks like repackaged Therabreath gum according to the ingredients