Stubborn tonsil stones ?
Posted: Sun May 12, 2019 4:28 pm
Hello everyone,
I’m new to this forum but I’ve been following it for quite a long time.
I’ve read so many threads already but unfortunately, like a lot of us, I haven’t solved this problem yet.
A litte bit about myself:
I have had bad breath for as long as I can remember.
I don’t know when it started, all I remember is that people have been making fun of me and showing disgust since elementary school, eventually it got worse during high school and here I am today.
Normally, I get a lot of reactions but I try to avoid talking to people and being near them which, as you can imagine, has made me quite lonely.
Also, I once asked my mom to check my breath and she said it is smelly just like my father’s (his breath smells real bad which makes me even more insecure if I imagine that I smell the same).
My diet is quite good. I am vegan and I barely eat any processed foods, I’m always cooking fresh and nutritious meals. Haven’t consumed sugar in over a year as well.
I have tried different candida elimination methods and I’m taking quality probiotics every single day. All to no avail so far.
My tongue is whitely coated and of course, I try to scrape it off but it’s never gone all together.
Although it’s not as bad as 1-2 years before since I’ve changed my diet and started caring for my gut.
I always thought I didn’t have tonsil stones because I never coughed up one.
My tonsils are also pretty hidden so I can’t see them very well but when I touch them, dear lord, it SMELLS like a rotten something.
At first, I was kind of glad that I finally knew what one possible reason for my bad breath is and after googling, I thought removing them wouldn’t be that hard.
I was wrong. I cannot remove them no matter how hard I try! I’ve tried EVERYTHING!
Squeezing them out with cotton swabs, fingers, spatulas and more did not work at all.
Nothing came out, it hurts and the objects smell like shit which makes me think I’m hitting the right spots but there is nothing!!
I even ordered a waterpik but that was also unsuccessful, several times.
Do you have any tips?
I’m new to this forum but I’ve been following it for quite a long time.
I’ve read so many threads already but unfortunately, like a lot of us, I haven’t solved this problem yet.
A litte bit about myself:
I have had bad breath for as long as I can remember.
I don’t know when it started, all I remember is that people have been making fun of me and showing disgust since elementary school, eventually it got worse during high school and here I am today.
Normally, I get a lot of reactions but I try to avoid talking to people and being near them which, as you can imagine, has made me quite lonely.
Also, I once asked my mom to check my breath and she said it is smelly just like my father’s (his breath smells real bad which makes me even more insecure if I imagine that I smell the same).
My diet is quite good. I am vegan and I barely eat any processed foods, I’m always cooking fresh and nutritious meals. Haven’t consumed sugar in over a year as well.
I have tried different candida elimination methods and I’m taking quality probiotics every single day. All to no avail so far.
My tongue is whitely coated and of course, I try to scrape it off but it’s never gone all together.
Although it’s not as bad as 1-2 years before since I’ve changed my diet and started caring for my gut.
I always thought I didn’t have tonsil stones because I never coughed up one.
My tonsils are also pretty hidden so I can’t see them very well but when I touch them, dear lord, it SMELLS like a rotten something.
At first, I was kind of glad that I finally knew what one possible reason for my bad breath is and after googling, I thought removing them wouldn’t be that hard.
I was wrong. I cannot remove them no matter how hard I try! I’ve tried EVERYTHING!
Squeezing them out with cotton swabs, fingers, spatulas and more did not work at all.
Nothing came out, it hurts and the objects smell like shit which makes me think I’m hitting the right spots but there is nothing!!
I even ordered a waterpik but that was also unsuccessful, several times.
Do you have any tips?