Has anyone tried breath products for pets? I came across a few like the below that actually may have potential but don't know if these would contain substances that may be harmful to humans. If you can get a dog ( who's teeth are in terrible condition) to smell relatively decent that's quite an achievement (unless it's just false advertising as we come across a lot!)
Any ideas/previousexperience with this?
http://vi.raptor.ebaydesc.com/ws/eBayIS ... 0000&ver=0
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Breath products for pets
-
everhopeful81
- Newbie
- Posts: 45
- Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:29 pm
- Location: London
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
Re: Breath products for pets
i doubt this will help
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome. Get my ebook here https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ebook/
Re: Breath products for pets
This reminds me of something many years ago.
Someone asked if anyone knew about a product. The question was unrelated to bad breath and pets.
A dog owner casually said he used that for his dogs' bad breath. They stunk without it. The dogs were well treated, so I don't think they had teeth problem.
I can't for the life of me remember what the product is. Otherwise I would give it a try if Google shows that it has no adverse effect on humans.
Someone asked if anyone knew about a product. The question was unrelated to bad breath and pets.
A dog owner casually said he used that for his dogs' bad breath. They stunk without it. The dogs were well treated, so I don't think they had teeth problem.
I can't for the life of me remember what the product is. Otherwise I would give it a try if Google shows that it has no adverse effect on humans.
-
hopelessone
- Sheriff
- Posts: 479
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:53 am
Re: Breath products for pets
I don't know, but it's worth a try. At this point, ANYTHING is preferable to this horrendously evil plague. I'll check out the link. Thank you for posting it.everhopeful81 wrote: Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:28 pm Has anyone tried breath products for pets? I came across a few like the below that actually may have potential but don't know if these would contain substances that may be harmful to humans. If you can get a dog ( who's teeth are in terrible condition) to smell relatively decent that's quite an achievement (unless it's just false advertising as we come across a lot!)
Any ideas/previousexperience with this?
http://vi.raptor.ebaydesc.com/ws/eBayIS ... 0000&ver=0
“Sometimes, I feel discriminated against, but it does not make me angry. It merely astonishes me. How can any deny themselves the pleasure of my company? It’s beyond me.” ~Zora Neale Hurston
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.