Your Email Address:

First Name:

ach

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
petalpetal

ach

Post by petalpetal »

this is ****ing insane, cannot believe i have been in/out this forum for nearly 15 years on multiple accounts.
i have no idea what my cause is, so os so so tired.

so many tests and nothing comes up,
i noticed my eyes have always been off colour, not yellow as such, but slightly, is this liver?
optician and doctor always says nothing, but they are to me, noticibly tinged colour, the whiotes are never white, hint of yellow.

is this a cuasE??!

Kd1994
Re: ach

Post by Kd1994 »

I'm sorry. It sucks do much. Have you tried any diet changes?
Gluten-free
Advanced

Re: ach

Post by Gluten-free »

Yes, I tried diet change, but I have problem to stick with it. I did vegan diet, but it's very hard and it's dangerous. You can search on Youtube about ex-vegan stories. I tried fruitarian for 2 weeks straight my breath was terrible. We can't live without animal protein. Our liver need animal protein to function. My breath will be worse with keto. Now I eat things to stimulate my liver and I sport everyday for 1 hour at least. To stimulate my body to function properly. I had a very setendary life.

You can ask for a liver scan. I have a appointment in June with the liver doctor.

Teaching about the liver and diet.
https://youtu.be/dD05neSu2wo
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic