THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Maybe I myself am allergic to my own breath

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
harvestor
Newbie
Posts: 45
Joined: Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:26 am
Gender:

Maybe I myself am allergic to my own breath

Post by harvestor »

When in closed spaces even with an ac and/or fans on (bedroom, car), I feel uncomfortable, nauseous and have a mild headache. That's why I always leave the doors and windows open
GTFO.BADBREATH
Junior
Posts: 63
Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:06 pm
Gender:

Re: Maybe I myself am allergic to my own breath

Post by GTFO.BADBREATH »

harvestor wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 8:21 am When in closed spaces even with an ac and/or fans on (bedroom, car), I feel uncomfortable, nauseous and have a mild headache. That's why I always leave the doors and windows open
I think I had this on a lesser scale. There was a time in a meeting in a very small room with no ventilation. I couldnt smell my nasal odor that day but it was obvious the person next to me could. But I felt very nauseous and dizzy and wanted to leave the room as soon as possible, I couldn't smell it but I think I was putting something in the air that made even me feel sick. I was fine when I left the room and I never experienced it again in that room.

And another thing. Every morning as soon as I got to work and sat in front of my computer... ie breathing against the screen and the air kind of getting trapped between my face and the big screen, unlike other parts of the day where the air can disperse because there's nothing in front of my face. I used to start sneezing without fail every day 10-30 minutes after sitting down at my computer. I do believe I was causing it.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗