Page 1 of 1
So what does your bad breath smell like?
Posted: Sat May 25, 2019 9:53 pm
by Kd1994
In your opinion or the opinion of someone else.What odor would you compare it to?

Re: So what does your bad breath smell like?
Posted: Sun May 26, 2019 7:20 pm
by Gluten-free
It smell like strange. It smell like the last thing that I ate and I can't remove it. Most of the time it smell like I have hunger that I need to eat. I have type of breath because I am a sugar addict. My tongue is damage because I used to eat alot of sugar now I am battling everyday with it. Some days I go without sugar, but some days when I am sad I will seek for comfort in the wrong way. If I eat fruit it will be rotten fruit after a couples of hour.