I’ve been learning more and more about bb and nasal bb. I no longer have bb but I love helping others as much as I can. And I also love researching more on this topic! And I just found a whole lot of interesting Information.
If you have post nasal drip, sinus infections, candida overgrowth (you know mostly if you have a white coated tongue), Yeast infections etc. And you cant get rid of it, You have copper toxicity!!!
“Copper is critical for aerobic metabolism, so a copper imbalances allows fungal organisms to thrive in the body and must be corrected to reduce these infections, in most cases. This is why some people simply cannot get rid of candida albicans or chronic yeast, parasitic infections, sinus infections and others.” https://myersdetox.com/copper-toxicity-syndrome/
No matter how many antibiotics you take or go to ENTs. Nothing will work unless you detox from the copper (easier said than done). Copper is in so many things like food (high copper foods like chocolate, avocado), your living area could have copper pipes, if your utensils are copper don’t use them any longer! If your scraping your tongue with a copper tongue scraper switch to something else!!
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Nasal bb! Post nasal drip, sinus infections
-
loveyourswlf
- Newbie
- Posts: 40
- Joined: Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:44 pm
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.