New to the group and to BB
Posted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:17 pm
Hey all,
I've been lurking here for a few months. I guess I'm fortunate to say I've only had bb for the last year or so. But based on what I've read here, seems like I have a long road ahead of me. I'm currently going through a divorce which is the most devastating thing ever! I remember my ex saying things every now and then about my breath but it didnt really bother me since it was usually in the morning before I had brushed my teeth. Then my kids would sometimes make comments but again I figured it was something I ate. I used to be the type that could wake up in the morning and not have to brush. I'm puzzled as to why this happened. The only thing I can think of is that last year I had weight loss surgery. That's when I started noticing but figured I was in ketosis due to the rapid weight loss. I also have a white coating on my tongue which I never had before. My kids make comments in the dental section like. "Look mom, you should try this for your breath." I mentioned it to my dentist and he said it was probably PND? My teeth and gums and perfectly healthy.
Symptoms:
Fecal breath
Bad taste in mouth/sour
Constantly spitting up mucos
When I hawk up the phlegm behind my throat it taste HORRIBLE
Coated tongue
My breath isnt room filling yet. I can usually talk to people but have to be careful not to get too close to their face.
I've only started addressing this in the last 3 months. What I've tried is:
1. Tung brush
2. Scrubbing tongue with HP
3. Probiotics (dental and regular kind)
4. Chlorophyll tabs
5. Baking soda on tongue
6. Sinus rinse with salt water
7. Diflucan
8. Acupuncture with Chinese herbs
There have been a few times I've asked my older son who is brutally honest it my breath is bad. The first time he said yes! I blew into his face through my nose and mouth. I've asked him again recently and hes told me he doesn't smell anything? So maybe it's only bad sometimes? Morning breath is the worst! I can even smell it!
Have ENT appt coming up. Have never had allergy issues or tonsil issues
Guys, I am so depressed thinking that this horrible condition will worsen and I will be alone for the rest of my life. I have had many opportunities to date but refuse because I'm afraid they will notice my breath. Any ideas from the veterans of what I should look In to next?
Thanks
I've been lurking here for a few months. I guess I'm fortunate to say I've only had bb for the last year or so. But based on what I've read here, seems like I have a long road ahead of me. I'm currently going through a divorce which is the most devastating thing ever! I remember my ex saying things every now and then about my breath but it didnt really bother me since it was usually in the morning before I had brushed my teeth. Then my kids would sometimes make comments but again I figured it was something I ate. I used to be the type that could wake up in the morning and not have to brush. I'm puzzled as to why this happened. The only thing I can think of is that last year I had weight loss surgery. That's when I started noticing but figured I was in ketosis due to the rapid weight loss. I also have a white coating on my tongue which I never had before. My kids make comments in the dental section like. "Look mom, you should try this for your breath." I mentioned it to my dentist and he said it was probably PND? My teeth and gums and perfectly healthy.
Symptoms:
Fecal breath
Bad taste in mouth/sour
Constantly spitting up mucos
When I hawk up the phlegm behind my throat it taste HORRIBLE
Coated tongue
My breath isnt room filling yet. I can usually talk to people but have to be careful not to get too close to their face.
I've only started addressing this in the last 3 months. What I've tried is:
1. Tung brush
2. Scrubbing tongue with HP
3. Probiotics (dental and regular kind)
4. Chlorophyll tabs
5. Baking soda on tongue
6. Sinus rinse with salt water
7. Diflucan
8. Acupuncture with Chinese herbs
There have been a few times I've asked my older son who is brutally honest it my breath is bad. The first time he said yes! I blew into his face through my nose and mouth. I've asked him again recently and hes told me he doesn't smell anything? So maybe it's only bad sometimes? Morning breath is the worst! I can even smell it!
Have ENT appt coming up. Have never had allergy issues or tonsil issues
Guys, I am so depressed thinking that this horrible condition will worsen and I will be alone for the rest of my life. I have had many opportunities to date but refuse because I'm afraid they will notice my breath. Any ideas from the veterans of what I should look In to next?
Thanks