Page 1 of 1

Can someone send me a Tung brush?

Posted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 10:26 am
by hopeful
I live in Canada and I want to get one of these. I can't seem to find a distributor here. I could order off drugstore.com but it's a real pain since I have to set up a PO box in the states to redirect it here(they won't ship to Canada). I will pay you. Please help me.

Posted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 6:16 pm
by austuser

Re: Can someone send me a Tung brush?

Posted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:37 pm
by Tom
Just use your regular brush, better look for tongue scraper you can find in your local drug store.
https://store.breathrx.com/product.php? ... 09&skey=74

Posted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:53 pm
by hopeful
I've used those ones before Tom and they weren't very good. I do have another tongue brush that I got in a kit that I'm using now but just wanted to try something different.

Posted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 10:53 pm
by Troy
I got a Tung brush and I must say it isn't much different to just brushing with a toothbrush. There's no need to be desperate for one because it won't solve ur bb problem.