THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

APPENDIX

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
tony
Junior
Posts: 52
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2007 12:00 pm

APPENDIX

Post by tony »

Desperate times.
With yet another avenue to explore I went to a colon therapist thinking that if she clensed the inside of me out it may somehow unblock something.
Anyway she sat me down and I explained the situation of having bad breath since the age of 15 (I am now 30) and we went through everything from my diet, to any opertations to stresses in my life etc.
Finally she pointed out that when I had my Appendix removed at the age of 15 it may have put my digestive system all out of whack causing me not to be able to digest wheat products and allowing them to rot in my body slowly.
She has put me on a gluten free diet with a few supplements.
I told her that my BB is getting worse over time and she explained that when the body is put under stress the digestive system is first to suffer.
I dont know, probably more money down the drain.
I will keep you informed
hopeful
Master
Posts: 236
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2007 12:13 pm

Post by hopeful »

It can't hurt to try right? Honestly the correlation between bad digestive health and bb appears to be so strong that I'd try whatever she suggests.
VICKSTER
Advanced
Posts: 107
Joined: Mon May 14, 2007 6:25 pm

Post by VICKSTER »

Tony,
I recently had the same diagnosis with a Docnon 5th Ave in NYC major $$$$.
He also said Cow's milk was an issue to ovoid that as well. He wrote this book on IBS,
What Your Doctor May Not Be telling you. What are the supplements your are taking?? Thanks. V
tony
Junior
Posts: 52
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2007 12:00 pm

Post by tony »

She has put me on a liver clensing vitamin along with a probitoic . Yeh your right she told me to cut out dairy products except for goats milk.
Aparantly goats milk doesn't seem to smell when being digested?
Its only been a few days but I still have great hope in what she has told me and trying to follow her guidlines religiously.
She told me that chinese people call the white man the smelly man due to their bad diets they have with all the foods rotting away in their stomachs.
I see her logic although it doesn't really solve the problem as to why I have chronic bad breath.
Anyway I'll keep you posted.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
Gender:
Contact:

Post by Jimi Stein »

I hope you will get better, cleanses can only help you, also try liver flush, but her comment about white people,

who is eating dogs btw and other nasty creatures like snakes, insects - wel chinese do
greenman
Advanced
Posts: 114
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 6:11 am

Post by greenman »

any update on this?
sun
Junior
Posts: 53
Joined: Sun May 06, 2007 8:21 am

Post by sun »

lol jimi good one..
i dont think our diet has much to do with our condition..
i bet there are million others having the same diet as us and i doubt that they have CHRONIC BB..
austuser
Sheriff
Posts: 313
Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2006 9:25 am

Post by austuser »

good luck with the gluten free diet, it aint easy thats for sure.

Im convinced it will help you though. you may not need to be on it for life.
tony
Junior
Posts: 52
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2007 12:00 pm

Post by tony »

UPDATE
Well it hasn't been long on the gluten free diet however I feel that I have had improvements.
Whether is the fact that I have cut out wheat from my diet or just the simple fact of eating better who's to know?
I believe there has been about a 20% improvement in my chronic bad breath.
Since being on the diet my well being and energy has been alot better also.

Along with the colon clensing I have also had a couple of hypnosis sessions.
I didn't really have any expectations to be cured from BB but just want to relieve the stress of thinking about BB 24/7. Up to then I really felt like I was going to have a complete breakdown over the one issue of BB. For those 1 hour sessions of clearing my mind of BB I come out feeling much more positive and even more focused on finding a cure to combat BB and leading a normal life.

Once again all this new age therapy may not be the answer but for once in my life I feel like life is worth living and finding the ultimate cure for BB is only around the cure.
Its nice to dream.

Will keep you update on my progress
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗