THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Bad breath test and other thoughts

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Simpleliving2019
Total Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2019 1:30 am
Gender:

Bad breath test and other thoughts

Post by Simpleliving2019 »

A few things I have noticed, and some conjecture on my part.

Cola soda doesn’t give you bad bread...you had bad breath, you couldn’t smell it because your body became accustomed to it, when you drank cola it altered the smell just slightly and now you can smell it because it is a slightly different smell. The same principle could be applied to a number of drinks and foods, though some foods may actually have some smell to them, like sardines or garlic and such. Coffee has its own smell, but it isn’t a rotten smell, if coffee makes your breath feel rotten, then it was already rotten and now you can just smell it because the slight alteration of odor.

If the cup you are drinking water from smells around the rim, like wet dog or slightly off smell, then you have bad breath. I noticed that when I don’t make use of toothpaste or mouthwashes that actually neutralize volatile sulfur compounds (hydrogen peroxide optic white toothpaste or chlorine dioxide mouthwash), then my regular drinking cup will have a slight smell around the rim. Now I am not saying if your cup doesn’t smell you are completely in the clear, but if it does smell then it is probably a good bet your breath isn’t fresh.

When I get a pain in my shoulder from my workouts, I have a hard ball about the size of a tennis ball I use to rub right where it hurts, perhaps this rubs out a calcium buildup, I can’t be certain, but it will really hurt the next day, but then the body deals with the problem and it goes away. I believe that gently massaging your tonsils with something smooth, like the back end of your toothbrush, and also the area right ahead of your tonsils (behind the first little flap of skin) can help make your body deal with some issues there, though you may pay a price for a few days with some soreness or worsened bad breath, be sure to brush and gargle after you do this. I also wouldn’t do this more than once a week, maybe only every couple of weeks.
mauricio
Advanced
Posts: 169
Joined: Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:02 am
Gender:

Re: Bad breath test and other thoughts

Post by mauricio »

Simpleliving2019 wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 4:06 pm A few things I have noticed, and some conjecture on my part.

Cola soda doesn’t give you bad bread...you had bad breath, you couldn’t smell it because your body became accustomed to it, when you drank cola it altered the smell just slightly and now you can smell it because it is a slightly different smell. The same principle could be applied to a number of drinks and foods, though some foods may actually have some smell to them, like sardines or garlic and such. Coffee has its own smell, but it isn’t a rotten smell, if coffee makes your breath feel rotten, then it was already rotten and now you can just smell it because the slight alteration of odor.

That makes sense as there's people who eat garlic food then drink coffe and you can barely feel their breath whereas other people would have dragon breath on the exact same food and quantities.
bb free)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗