Page 1 of 9

100% CURED

Posted: Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:14 pm
by justcured
Hi guys,

I am back after a couple of months. I originally made a post about how lamb cured me because of Chinese medicine etc. Well that turned out to be wrong. I got bad breath again but then I cured it again. Now the problem is there are two potential cures.

1. 99% aloe vera juice. I drank about 300ml three times over a week or so. This stuff will taste gross but it gets better. I personally believe this cured me but I can't be 100% sure because of option two. See below.
2. Gua sha. Basically a Chinese massage. I was lucky enough that my mom did this on me for couple of months. Usually one session costs around 50$ or more. She mainly did it around my neck, back, shoulder area and chest. This was to basically make sure everything is "flowing" correctly. At the beginning everything was purple which is a bad sign. Now when she does it it's just a little red which is normal.

From what I remember, the week I was cured, I drank aloe vera juice 3 times and also got Gua sha. By this time my back was perfectly fine already. Now I had been doing Gua sha throghout the year, and I never noticed a huge difference, maybe just less mucus build up etc. This is why I believe aloe vera juice is the actual cure.

To prove my breath is normal again, I went to a dentist to get a halimeter test. I was way below the threshold of bad breath. Even nose breath was non existent. He personally smelled my breath because he usually does that when patients come in for a breath test. He said most of his patients have way worse breath lol. Also, what I noticed was that my penis doesn't smell like fish or anything anymore. This was constantly a problem when I had bad breath.

My life is normal again and I can just talk to anyone face to face, kiss someone, etc. It is wonderful.

I would say try option 1 first since it's relatively cheap. I think a 300ml bottle cost me like 10 bucks. Make sure it is like 99% aloe vera juice.

Let me know if you have any questions. I will be here to answer any questions.

Re: 100% CURED

Posted: Tue Oct 22, 2019 10:42 pm
by DudeLove
Da fuq.

Re: 100% CURED

Posted: Tue Oct 22, 2019 11:23 pm
by stillfighting
Congratulation on fixing your breath. I have few questions:

1) 300 ml aloe vera juice how many times a day or week ?
2) How long did you drink the juice to feel completely cured ?
3) Are you still drinking the juice ?
4) Since how long you have been cured for ?

Thanks

Re: 100% CURED

Posted: Wed Oct 23, 2019 7:32 pm
by justcured
1) 3 times a week. Just space it out so Monday, Wednesday and during the weekend.
2) I drank it 3 times and was cured. This isn't a magic formula. You could be cured with less or more but that's the ballpark.
3) No I am not.
4) For about 2 months.

Re: 100% CURED

Posted: Wed Oct 23, 2019 7:36 pm
by justcured
For anyone who didn't read my older post, basically I had the usual symptoms: Dry tongue, strong pnd, constant weird taste in my mouth, sometimes I'd smell stuff in my nose, my room used to smell.
Tests or surgeries I had done: TMAU test (twice) both negative, tonsils removed, dentist checkups and wisdom teeth removed, gastro doctor and 2 endoscopies, stool tests, blood test, allergy tests, organ tests, tung brush, zinc mouthwash, hcl tablets, almost every vitamin, garlic, ginger, ppi, etc.

I mean as you can see I tested every part of my body. I was very scientific in my approach. Anything that was on this forum I pretty much tried. Nothing helped until this.

Re: 100% CURED

Posted: Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:18 pm
by Jimi Stein
another unbelievable cured post that is believable

Re: 100% CURED

Posted: Thu Oct 24, 2019 5:22 am
by optimismishere
Jimi Stein wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:18 pm another unbelievable cured post that is believable
You really think so, Jim? You think aloe vera has the power to cure halitosis? I am yet to try.

Re: 100% CURED

Posted: Thu Oct 24, 2019 8:57 am
by optimismishere
justcured wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 7:32 pm 1) 3 times a week. Just space it out so Monday, Wednesday and during the weekend.
2) I drank it 3 times and was cured. This isn't a magic formula. You could be cured with less or more but that's the ballpark.
3) No I am not.
4) For about 2 months.
When did you usually drink aloe vera, in the morning or evening? And did you have costing on tongue? If yes, did aloe vera help remove such a coating?

Re: 100% CURED

Posted: Thu Oct 24, 2019 11:13 am
by justcured
optimismishere wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 8:57 am
justcured wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 7:32 pm 1) 3 times a week. Just space it out so Monday, Wednesday and during the weekend.
2) I drank it 3 times and was cured. This isn't a magic formula. You could be cured with less or more but that's the ballpark.
3) No I am not.
4) For about 2 months.
When did you usually drink aloe vera, in the morning or evening? And did you have costing on tongue? If yes, did aloe vera help remove such a coating?
Doesn't matter. I think I just drank it after breakfast or lunch. I had mild coating but there was always this dry tongue feeling. Now it is silky smooth:)

Re: 100% CURED

Posted: Thu Oct 24, 2019 11:14 am
by justcured
optimismishere wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 5:22 am
Jimi Stein wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:18 pm another unbelievable cured post that is believable
You really think so, Jim? You think aloe vera has the power to cure halitosis? I am yet to try.
As I said, it could either be Aloe Vera or Gua Sha. But give Aloe Vera a try. At max it will cost you like 30$. Make sure it is 99% as I said. Not the sugary stuff you see in grocery stores.

Re: 100% CURED

Posted: Thu Oct 24, 2019 12:43 pm
by space
hello justcured, you have mentioned about the mucus symptom in your older post. Is it gone now? Or is the mucus still there but no bad breath?

Re: 100% CURED

Posted: Thu Oct 24, 2019 1:41 pm
by GTFO.BADBREATH
justcured wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:14 pm
I would say try option 1 first since it's relatively cheap. I think a 300ml bottle cost me like 10 bucks. Make sure it is like 99% aloe vera juice.

Let me know if you have any questions. I will be here to answer any questions.
Can you tell us the name brand of aloe vera juice you used?

Re: 100% CURED

Posted: Thu Oct 24, 2019 3:00 pm
by justcured
space wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 12:43 pm hello justcured, you have mentioned about the mucus symptom in your older post. Is it gone now? Or is the mucus still there but no bad breath?
pnd is gone. I still get mucus in the morning but I have always had that.

Re: 100% CURED

Posted: Thu Oct 24, 2019 3:04 pm
by justcured
GTFO.BADBREATH wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 1:41 pm
justcured wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:14 pm
I would say try option 1 first since it's relatively cheap. I think a 300ml bottle cost me like 10 bucks. Make sure it is like 99% aloe vera juice.

Let me know if you have any questions. I will be here to answer any questions.
Can you tell us the name brand of aloe vera juice you used?
If I name the brand I am going to seem like I sell the product because it is a multilevel marketing company. My parents were friends with someone who sold the product and we got it for free. Honestly just search on Amazon or something and look for 99% to 100% aloe vera. If you really want to know just DM me.

Re: 100% CURED

Posted: Fri Oct 25, 2019 11:40 am
by optimismishere
I was wondering what would happen if I drank it everyday instead of on just the alternate days.