THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Stop Using Regular Fluoride Toothpaste

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
Gender:
Contact:

Stop Using Regular Fluoride Toothpaste

Post by Jimi Stein »

Well I am going through hell. I ran out of my herbal toothpaste with no fluoride and thta is more healthy that the usual fluoride that you can buy in every shop.

I used my healthy brand for few months.
Here are the reactions I fgot after using the usual brand with fluoride.

Extreme tiredness in the head, pain in front of the head, dizzyness.

I am going back to healthy herbal toothpaste with no fluoride.
xoxo
Advanced
Posts: 100
Joined: Mon Nov 13, 2006 12:48 am

Re: Stop Using Regular Fluoride Toothpaste

Post by xoxo »

Jimi wrote:Well I am going through hell. I ran out of my herbal toothpaste with no fluoride and thta is more healthy that the usual fluoride that you can buy in every shop.

I used my healthy brand for few months.
Here are the reactions I fgot after using the usual brand with fluoride.

Extreme tiredness in the head, pain in front of the head, dizzyness.

I am going back to healthy herbal toothpaste with no fluoride.
hey jimi,

let me know if u wanna try the dentiste toothpaste (contain Vitamin C). i have easy access to them... and it's cheaper than ebay. PM me ;)

exact item, 100g in tube:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Toothpaste-Dentiste ... dZViewItem
Last edited by xoxo on Sun Aug 12, 2007 1:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
Gender:
Contact:

Post by Jimi Stein »

Hey this looks good, do they seel this in Europe?
xoxo
Advanced
Posts: 100
Joined: Mon Nov 13, 2006 12:48 am

Post by xoxo »

Jimi wrote:Hey this looks good, do they seel this in Europe?
not sure. i'm in asia :)
thanatos
God
Posts: 651
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 4:11 am
Gender:

Post by thanatos »

:-k
Last edited by thanatos on Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
Gender:
Contact:

Post by Jimi Stein »

I mean this could be another reason why our bad breath has appeared at first plaec and why the condition is getting worse. I still use it after ran out the herbal natural toothpaste and still feel headache and extreme tiredness.

When I was on herbal toothpaste I did not have the feeling the bb was getting worse but now I feel that it is getting worse again.

I have read so much horror stories about fluoride and SLS in the toothpaste so this cann easily be the reason of bad breath. I mean we are putting chemicals into our mouth daily and probably our body does not like it.

It is just a nother theory
Larc400
God
Posts: 791
Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2005 1:27 pm

Post by Larc400 »

Did you get rid of that "extreme tiredness" when ditching the fluoride toothpaste?
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
Gender:
Contact:

Post by Jimi Stein »

I am ditching this crap today, it is not worth it. I feel my mouth burn, my taste is different and all those chemicals putting into mouth is not good. You also swallow a bit of those chemicals even if you flush the mouth with water.
User avatar
Tom
Newbie
Posts: 36
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:47 am

Re: Stop Using Regular Fluoride Toothpaste

Post by Tom »

Dentiste is real champ!
I ordered last month and I have noticed big improvements quick.
1. My kidneys stop the morning pain when brushing my tongue with Dentiste, fluoride was clearly making slow damage to my kidneys.
2. My room in the Moring smells cleaner with no odor.
3. Clean breath will last you for half of day or more.
4. 100% natural free of danger chemicals that makes BB even worse.


Shipping is a little pricy if anyone will find this product in America let me know I will buy 10 tubes.
CURE can only be found in natural ingredients. Don’t treat the symptoms find the cause!
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
Gender:
Contact:

Post by Jimi Stein »

Where can you buy this dentiste

I typed in ggogle and this came out

Image
xoxo
Advanced
Posts: 100
Joined: Mon Nov 13, 2006 12:48 am

Post by xoxo »

Jimi wrote:Where can you buy this dentiste
ebay
or
PM me (30% off ebay price) :D
u can pay by paypal. i ship via registered airmail with tracking number.
Larc400
God
Posts: 791
Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2005 1:27 pm

Post by Larc400 »

Is that your shop on eBay too..?

If so, you seem to have access to a lot of products. I am looking for pure Betaine (kokamidopropylbetain). Any chance you can get hold of that :) ?
hopeful
Master
Posts: 236
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2007 12:13 pm

Post by hopeful »

Hate to be the bearer of bad news but I tried this product when I traveled to Thailand back in February. I was impressed initially and even bought extra tubes to bring back home(Korea). As with many of the products I have tried, the results became less and less impressive. My bacteria probably adapted to it and in the end, I ended up throwing away two tubes when I moved back home(Canada). It's great to know that it's working for some people.
hopeful
Master
Posts: 236
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2007 12:13 pm

Post by hopeful »

The price seems really high on ebay too. I don't remember paying anywhere near that for just a tube at the local drugstore. Then again, it's definitely worth it if it works. Right now, I'm using Tom's of Maine baking soda toothpaste and mouthwash and another natural toothpaste I found at Walmart called "Jason's." Both are equal if not better than Dentiste was for me.
User avatar
jess
Sheriff
Posts: 480
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2006 3:23 pm
Location: USA
Gender:

Post by jess »

Is this toothpaste antimicrobial? My current tube of oxyfresh toothpaste is almost empty right now and I'd like to give the dentiste toothpaste a try. But I've stopped using antibacterial products for over a year now and I don't want to go back using any toothpaste that's antibacterial/antimicrobial.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗