THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

GERD & Hiatus

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
IrishSkippy
Total Newbie
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Apr 27, 2019 1:29 am
Gender:

GERD & Hiatus

Post by IrishSkippy »

Hi,

I am really interested to know if anyone has been diagnosed with a Hiatus Hernia? And what have you done that has been affective.

I have no other symptoms by bad breath, sometimes food will come back up if I overeat.

Pretty sure I have a weak LES.

I am on a PPI and I have found it’s made my Nasal BB 10 times worse.

Anyone been in a similar situation?
ineedcure
Junior
Posts: 71
Joined: Fri Dec 27, 2019 3:11 am
Gender:

Re: GERD & Hiatus

Post by ineedcure »

I can bring up some amount of food to my mouth when eating but I do not yet know if I have hiatus hernia since I just heard this ailment just now. I checked it in the internet and there are many symptoms of it but the only thing I have is bad breath.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗