Page 1 of 1
Who has an awful taste in their mouth all the time?
Posted: Tue Oct 22, 2019 10:51 pm
by DudeLove
Do some of you have a constant bad taste in your mouth? I only see people commenting on how people rub their noses when they're around.
Re: Who has an awful taste in their mouth all the time?
Posted: Thu Oct 24, 2019 2:19 pm
by hope4cure
Me.
Even after brushing my teeth, using waterpik, scraping tongue, taking chlorophyll, probiotic. Nothing help me so far. My family still rub their noses when I'm talking.
Re: Who has an awful taste in their mouth all the time?
Posted: Fri Jan 10, 2020 9:22 pm
by KL123
yeah i get bad taste in the mouth quite often but not always.
This bad taste increase with workout, running exercise etc.
Re: Who has an awful taste in their mouth all the time?
Posted: Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:59 pm
by StillHoping
I get a bitter taste after eating something with sugar or if I have an acid reflux flare up. I have a "sour" taste after eating junk food
Re: Who has an awful taste in their mouth all the time?
Posted: Sat Jan 11, 2020 7:33 pm
by nd_gillis
I have the same issue depending on what I eat.
Re: Who has an awful taste in their mouth all the time?
Posted: Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:21 pm
by Jaim618
Always... no matter what.
Re: Who has an awful taste in their mouth all the time?
Posted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:15 am
by oneday2
I almost always have a bitter and sour taste in my mouth. It seems to trickle down from the upper salivary glands downwards.
When I try the lick test with a glass cup it smells like a combination of sweet, acidic and a bad smell that I can't really identify.
Rarely, I may have a period in the day where I don't have any of that bitter/sour taste but it doesn't last long.
Re: Who has an awful taste in their mouth all the time?
Posted: Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:48 pm
by KL123
This never happened to me before but the other night, the taste in my mouth was SO BAD and SO BITTER that it literally made me wake up in the middle of the night. (I am doing intermittent fasting these days, so not sure if this was the cause?)
I woke up in confusion and noticed that my tongue and taste buds were sending an SOS messages to the brain as if I had chewed on a raw bitter melon or a bitter gourd.
I went to the restroom, scraped by tongue, brushed the teeth and used a little mouth wash. I hit the bed and closed my eyes by saying to this disease, "This is the best I can do, so F YOU TOO!", and went to sleep.