THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

CURE FOR TONGUE COATING AND SMELLY TONGUE

Talks about bad breath products, if they work, if they are useless.....etc.
Tee
Newbie
Posts: 30
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2021 8:05 pm

CURE FOR TONGUE COATING AND SMELLY TONGUE

Post by Tee »

Hi All,
I've been lurking around this forum for 2 years now, I recently signed up to contribute. Though I'm yet to find a cure for my Chronic halitosis, this forum has helped in unimaginable ways..I've read through all posts since 2006!

I recently stumbled on an easy effective and affordable fix for heavy tongue coating and tongue smell. It's worthy of Note that tongue coating and tongue smell may be a symptom of halitosis, eliminating it doesn't mean there will be no halitosis, as in my case.

The cure is a Pharmaceutical Product called GLYCERIN AND BORAX. It's a whiteish clear viscous liquid sold in pharmacies for less than $1.
COMPOSITION: 12% BORAX ,88% Glycerin.

HOW TO USE: Brush your mouth and rinse with water. Then use a tablespoon full of d liquid in your mouth (may have a slightly warm feeling), let it sit in on your tongue for 5mins, then brush your tongue out with a Clean toothbrush. Repeat for 5days, morning and evening to see affirmative results, discontinue and use once weekly for maintenance.

I had the pinkest tongue I've ever had in my lifetime, in about 3days of using twice daily. Ive been using this on e weekly (after the first week dosing) for the past 6months, my tongue is still pink, no tongue smell, YES I still have halitosis.
The only pharma product that temporarily achieved that for me in the past is NYSTATIN oral liquid, the results didn't last two days.
Lovelybug2x
Total Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2021 1:10 am

Re: CURE FOR TONGUE COATING AND SMELLY TONGUE

Post by Lovelybug2x »

Hi,

I’m from the US. Can you tell me where I can get the product you’re talking about? I searched borax glycerin some shady websites came up I hope I don’t get scammed because I ordered a bottle from one of the websites
Tee
Newbie
Posts: 30
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2021 8:05 pm

Re: CURE FOR TONGUE COATING AND SMELLY TONGUE

Post by Tee »

Lovelybug2x wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 1:12 am Hi,

I’m from the US. Can you tell me where I can get the product you’re talking about? I searched borax glycerin some shady websites came up I hope I don’t get scammed because I ordered a bottle from one of the websites
Hi, I'm not in the US. It's a pharmaceutical product so you should check in with your local pharmacy. Amazon has been helpful to thoes of us outside the US.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗