Anyone else experience this? I get whiffs of my breath when I have my mouth closed while breathing into a cup and other open mouth tests give me no sense of what my breath is like (and not I don't have halitophobia cause I do these tests on garlic too). Not even licking wrists and saliva-related tests.
I think I recall a user posting about a particular breathing method he used to smell his own breath, does anyone else recall reading about something like this in here?
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Better feel of my own breath with mouth closed
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.