Page 1 of 1

Where is everyone from

Posted: Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:29 am
by Sosweet
Just wondering where is everyone from I'm from southern California San Diego

Re: Where is everyone from

Posted: Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:22 pm
by SadBoy100
montreal, Canada.

Re: Where is everyone from

Posted: Wed Nov 20, 2019 11:54 pm
by StillHoping
Alberta, Canada

Re: Where is everyone from

Posted: Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:24 pm
by Gelonaxy
Hamburg Germany

Re: Where is everyone from

Posted: Thu Nov 21, 2019 6:15 pm
by KL123
Midwestern United States.

Re: Where is everyone from

Posted: Thu Nov 21, 2019 6:30 pm
by KL123
Gelonaxy wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:24 pm Hamburg Germany
I so much wanted to visit Netherlands and meet with Dr. Arjan Pol, Dr. Ron Wevers and their team at Radboud University who are leading the research on chronic halitosis and discovered the cause in one of our genes, SELENPB1

https://www.ru.nl/english/news-agenda/n ... ad-breath/

Radboud also offers a testing done to verify this problem in patients with chronic BB. It does require an order from a physician, and costs like 350 Euros

If you are ever around the Nijmegan Netharland area, please do consider stopping by at the Radboud to see if there is any additional information available on this research? From what I hear, they are working to find a remedy.
I've sent a couple emails but have not received a reply yet.

Re: Where is everyone from

Posted: Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:15 am
by Sosweet
Thanks for sharing that I would be interested to know if you hear back it's great to hear someone is doing something about it!!!

Re: Where is everyone from

Posted: Fri Nov 22, 2019 4:21 pm
by winter
KL123 wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 6:30 pm
Gelonaxy wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:24 pm Hamburg Germany
I so much wanted to visit Netherlands and meet with Dr. Arjan Pol, Dr. Ron Wevers and their team at Radboud University who are leading the research on chronic halitosis and discovered the cause in one of our genes, SELENPB1

https://www.ru.nl/english/news-agenda/n ... ad-breath/

Radboud also offers a testing done to verify this problem in patients with chronic BB. It does require an order from a physician, and costs like 350 Euros

If you are ever around the Nijmegan Netharland area, please do consider stopping by at the Radboud to see if there is any additional information available on this research? From what I hear, they are working to find a remedy.
I've sent a couple emails but have not received a reply yet.
Do they only test for that gene or many other problems? Do they need test subjects? I believe many of us would be more than happy to volunteer.

Re: Where is everyone from

Posted: Fri Nov 22, 2019 4:57 pm
by Bendover
El Paso Tx here

Re: Where is everyone from

Posted: Tue Nov 26, 2019 3:10 pm
by KL123
winter wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 4:21 pm
KL123 wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 6:30 pm
Gelonaxy wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:24 pm Hamburg Germany
I so much wanted to visit Netherlands and meet with Dr. Arjan Pol, Dr. Ron Wevers and their team at Radboud University who are leading the research on chronic halitosis and discovered the cause in one of our genes, SELENPB1

https://www.ru.nl/english/news-agenda/n ... ad-breath/

Radboud also offers a testing done to verify this problem in patients with chronic BB. It does require an order from a physician, and costs like 350 Euros

If you are ever around the Nijmegan Netharland area, please do consider stopping by at the Radboud to see if there is any additional information available on this research? From what I hear, they are working to find a remedy.
I've sent a couple emails but have not received a reply yet.
Do they only test for that gene or many other problems? Do they need test subjects? I believe many of us would be more than happy to volunteer.
I would like to volunteer too. I don't know how to proceed from there.

This is the link to order the test but I think only a physician can order. And looks like they do need saliva or blood samples or something. So I am not sure whether the patient has to be there or a sample can be taken in USA and sent to Netherlands?

https://order.radboudumc.nl/en/products ... -halitosis