THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Better feel of my own breath with mouth closed

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
mauricio
Advanced
Posts: 169
Joined: Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:02 am
Gender:

Better feel of my own breath with mouth closed

Post by mauricio »

Anyone else experience this? I get whiffs of my breath when I have my mouth closed while breathing into a cup and other open mouth tests give me no sense of what my breath is like (and not I don't have halitophobia cause I do these tests on garlic too). Not even licking wrists and saliva-related tests.
I think I recall a user posting about a particular breathing method he used to smell his own breath, does anyone else recall reading about something like this in here?
bb free)
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗