THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Doctor's appointment

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Sosweet
Total Newbie
Posts: 14
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:31 am

Doctor's appointment

Post by Sosweet »

[-o< so I hate going to the doctor's I have such negative experiences that I really do wait until the problem can't be ignored, I get so much anxiety and depression sometimes I'm wondering how else everybody deal with it. I would say it comes like I said from so many negative experiences I have definitely gotten better and believe I go when I have to but I dread every second any advice are you guys fortunate enough to have a good doctor, I think I also don't go cuz I been there so much and little gets done I also feel guilty putting the medical assistant threw it
KL123
Sheriff
Posts: 425
Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:16 pm
Gender:

Re: Doctor's appointment

Post by KL123 »

I went to a doctor once for a general yearly physical exam and while he was performing his check-up and talking to me, out of no where he said, "You should see a good dentist".

lol - what an a-hole!

Kinda ironic that being a doctor, he had no idea that there could be a disease that causes "Chronic Halitosis" which is a GENETIC DISORDER and no dentist in the world can do anything about it. Mothertrucker!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗