Different microbial environments in different parts of the body
Posted: Fri Nov 29, 2019 3:19 pm
Hello
I think I will be using this website to post studies that may be of use to us. It seems that we have all had to become scientists; I know that I read science/med journals all the time in the hope of seeing some connections. Anyway here is an article about how different locations of body (tongue, throat, gut, etc) harbor different bacteria, but how it can also spread from one place to another:
https://genomebiology.biomedcentral.com ... 6-r42#Fig1
It is long but may harbor some valuable information for those of us who are knee deep in the science of bacteria.
I think I will be using this website to post studies that may be of use to us. It seems that we have all had to become scientists; I know that I read science/med journals all the time in the hope of seeing some connections. Anyway here is an article about how different locations of body (tongue, throat, gut, etc) harbor different bacteria, but how it can also spread from one place to another:
https://genomebiology.biomedcentral.com ... 6-r42#Fig1
It is long but may harbor some valuable information for those of us who are knee deep in the science of bacteria.