Hello
I think I will be using this website to post studies that may be of use to us. It seems that we have all had to become scientists; I know that I read science/med journals all the time in the hope of seeing some connections. Anyway here is an article about how different locations of body (tongue, throat, gut, etc) harbor different bacteria, but how it can also spread from one place to another:
https://genomebiology.biomedcentral.com ... 6-r42#Fig1
It is long but may harbor some valuable information for those of us who are knee deep in the science of bacteria.
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Different microbial environments in different parts of the body
-
Pleasehelp
- Newbie
- Posts: 35
- Joined: Sun Oct 27, 2019 12:55 pm
- Gender:
Re: Different microbial environments in different parts of the body
Would be interested in what you find do you ever have bowl movement that smell like rotten eggs
-
Pleasehelp
- Newbie
- Posts: 35
- Joined: Sun Oct 27, 2019 12:55 pm
- Gender:
Re: Different microbial environments in different parts of the body
No I would say my BMs appear to be normal
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.