THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Where is everyone from
Where is everyone from
Just wondering where is everyone from I'm from southern California San Diego
Re: Where is everyone from
montreal, Canada.
-
StillHoping
- Sheriff
- Posts: 431
- Joined: Tue May 21, 2013 4:29 am
- Location: Calgary, AB
Re: Where is everyone from
Alberta, Canada
2012: Wisdoms remov
2015: Tonsils+adenoids remov
2017: TMAU1 & 2 Negative
2019: Internal biopsies normal
2019: Completed SIBO treatment
2020: DigEnzymes help but side effects
+ low fodmap/GERD diet also help
2015: Tonsils+adenoids remov
2017: TMAU1 & 2 Negative
2019: Internal biopsies normal
2019: Completed SIBO treatment
2020: DigEnzymes help but side effects
+ low fodmap/GERD diet also help
Re: Where is everyone from
Hamburg Germany
Re: Where is everyone from
Midwestern United States.
Re: Where is everyone from
I so much wanted to visit Netherlands and meet with Dr. Arjan Pol, Dr. Ron Wevers and their team at Radboud University who are leading the research on chronic halitosis and discovered the cause in one of our genes, SELENPB1
https://www.ru.nl/english/news-agenda/n ... ad-breath/
Radboud also offers a testing done to verify this problem in patients with chronic BB. It does require an order from a physician, and costs like 350 Euros
If you are ever around the Nijmegan Netharland area, please do consider stopping by at the Radboud to see if there is any additional information available on this research? From what I hear, they are working to find a remedy.
I've sent a couple emails but have not received a reply yet.
Re: Where is everyone from
Thanks for sharing that I would be interested to know if you hear back it's great to hear someone is doing something about it!!!
Re: Where is everyone from
Do they only test for that gene or many other problems? Do they need test subjects? I believe many of us would be more than happy to volunteer.KL123 wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 6:30 pmI so much wanted to visit Netherlands and meet with Dr. Arjan Pol, Dr. Ron Wevers and their team at Radboud University who are leading the research on chronic halitosis and discovered the cause in one of our genes, SELENPB1
https://www.ru.nl/english/news-agenda/n ... ad-breath/
Radboud also offers a testing done to verify this problem in patients with chronic BB. It does require an order from a physician, and costs like 350 Euros
If you are ever around the Nijmegan Netharland area, please do consider stopping by at the Radboud to see if there is any additional information available on this research? From what I hear, they are working to find a remedy.
I've sent a couple emails but have not received a reply yet.
Re: Where is everyone from
El Paso Tx here
Re: Where is everyone from
I would like to volunteer too. I don't know how to proceed from there.winter wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 4:21 pmDo they only test for that gene or many other problems? Do they need test subjects? I believe many of us would be more than happy to volunteer.KL123 wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 6:30 pmI so much wanted to visit Netherlands and meet with Dr. Arjan Pol, Dr. Ron Wevers and their team at Radboud University who are leading the research on chronic halitosis and discovered the cause in one of our genes, SELENPB1
https://www.ru.nl/english/news-agenda/n ... ad-breath/
Radboud also offers a testing done to verify this problem in patients with chronic BB. It does require an order from a physician, and costs like 350 Euros
If you are ever around the Nijmegan Netharland area, please do consider stopping by at the Radboud to see if there is any additional information available on this research? From what I hear, they are working to find a remedy.
I've sent a couple emails but have not received a reply yet.
This is the link to order the test but I think only a physician can order. And looks like they do need saliva or blood samples or something. So I am not sure whether the patient has to be there or a sample can be taken in USA and sent to Netherlands?
https://order.radboudumc.nl/en/products ... -halitosis
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.